New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i wonder walang kasong criminal :what: dahil mababait mga taga tsikot? puro property. in other words, mga mayayaman MOSTLY taga tsikot
    criminal law is my field kasi. wala bang kidnapping or illegal drugs or violation of the human security act?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i wonder walang kasong criminal :what: dahil mababait mga taga tsikot? puro property. in other words, mga mayayaman MOSTLY taga tsikot
    criminal law is my field kasi. wala bang kidnapping or illegal drugs or violation of the human security act?
    Sige na nga illegal drugs. Sa buy bust operation kelan dapat nilalabas drugs na nakulimbat? During the arrest or kahit mga 4-5 hours later? Marked money kelan din dapat ilabas nang raiding team sa suspect as proof of the operation?

Lakas na negosyo nito eh. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Oonga bro cast_no_shadow

Babayaran ko pa sila para umalis sa lupa namin tapos kami din nag babayad ng tax ano sila siniswete!!
    Unfortunately this happens a lot. My lola did the same and had to sell another property to pay for the people to leave.

Meron naman sa side ng Mom ko pinabayaan na kasi tinayuan na ng concrete house umabot din sa court. My Auntie said she will give her share to me for that property. Sayang.There is a thing called karma.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    kung yung pag squat ay di pa lumagpas ng isang taon file kayo ng forcible entry ng MTCC ng davao. pero kung more than 1 year na yung dispossession, file accion publiciana or accion reivendicatoria. Bahala na korte at ang sheriff ang magpa alis sa kanila. kung totoong well-connected kayo dun ibackchannel nyo kay digong.
    Thanks sa Reply Atty. Juan
    mahigit 1 year na yata nung sinabi sa amin mga 3 yrs ago na nung nagpunta dito sa Maynila

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    An alternative to ejecting the IS through court action is to offer the property to the Community Mortgage Program of NHA.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sige na nga illegal drugs. Sa buy bust operation kelan dapat nilalabas drugs na nakulimbat? During the arrest or kahit mga 4-5 hours later? Marked money kelan din dapat ilabas nang raiding team sa suspect as proof of the operation?

Lakas na negosyo nito eh. hehe
    under ra 9165, all operations pertaining to drugs must be coordinated with the PDEA. prior to the actual buy-bust operation, most of the time may surveillance at "test buy." these things must be coordinated with the PDEA. so may record yan may control number. yung shabu na nabili sa "test buy" dalhin sa crime for laboratory examination to determine presence of methamphetamine hydrochloride. may record din yan. immediately prior to the actual buy-bust, may pre-operation briefing yan. may record din yan. it is during the pre-op dun yun malaman ng mga operatiba sino yung subject, who will stand as the poseur-buyer, the amount of buy-bust money, and the pre-arranged signal na consummated na yung transaction. now we go to actual buy-bust. yung poseur-buyer will approach the subject or target, give him the buy-bust money. in return, magbigay yung target ng sachet of sachets of shabu depende sa magkano yung binili ni poseur-buyer. when money and goods changed hands. ibigay ni poseur-buyer yung prearranged signal (like scratching of the head) na consummated na yung transaction. then the backup policemen swoop down on the pusher and declare that he is under arrest for violation section 5 RA 9165. the will conduct a search incident to a lawful arrest on the body of the person arrested baka may dalang baril na magamit again the arresting officer or may drugs pa in his pockets. the police will read him his miranda rights. then the police will conduct an inventory on the articles seized or confiscated from the possession of the pusher. noong una yung inventory kailangan gawin yan where the arrest was made but now that law was already repealed. puede na sa police station mag inventory. next, kailangan dalhin yun shabu na na-confiscated to the crime lab for examination. this is very important. the chain of custody of the drugs must be established sino yung nag dala from the time of confiscation up to delivery of the same to the crime lab. Naka kahon na yan kasi may "chain of custody" form. nakalagay dun sa chain of custody form what time of confiscation and what time na received sa crime lab yung shabu at sino ang nag dala nun and sino ang nag received dun sa crime. this is to ensure the integrity of the evidence against the accused. kung may shabu pa sa possession ni pusher other than the subject of the buy-bust, violation of section 11 yan.
    violation of sec 5 9165 is a grave offense. so within 36 from arrest kailangang ma file na yan with the prosecutor's for inquest at ma file sa rtc yung information, otherwise the arresting officers will be held liable for delay in the delivery of arrested person to the proper judicial authority under 125 RPC.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    An alternative to ejecting the IS through court action is to offer the property to the Community Mortgage Program of NHA.
    yes I agree. what benefits that the landowner may derive from this arrangement sir?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Thanks sa Reply Atty. Juan
    mahigit 1 year na yata nung sinabi sa amin mga 3 yrs ago na nung nagpunta dito sa Maynila
    puede JM lang or Juan. just drop the atty. thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JM, tatay ko si Henry Sy pero sabi nya wala daw siyang anak na maitim. Magkamukha naman kami. Paano ko ba mahahabol ang mana ko?

Seriously, ano kaso ko kung papatulan ko yung sinabi ng "agent" ko sa register of deeds na ante-date ng deed of sale from long dead relatives? Ano ba penalty sa falsification of docs? Wala na kasi e 4 years ko na nilalakad ang papers. Ang last requirement na needed are the death certificates of my long dead lolos and lolas. E nineteen kopong-kopong pa sila namatay. I got 4 only of the death certs kulang pa ng another 4. Besides not knowing the dates 1 of then also died in the US pre-WW2 pa. So no choice na daw sabi ni "agent". Wala naman magrereklamo na relatives kasi may hawak ako na un-notarized deeds of sale ni mother from her cousins. Idediretso na sa buyer ko yung deed of sale di mag a-appear name ko in any paper. The proceeds will actually go to my sister as I have waved all inheritance from our parents. Ako lang naglalakad ng papers, utusan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bro, if the police plants evidence on the suspect, what is the best course of action on the spot and what is the best defense in court?

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast