New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yesterday I went to watch Mission Impossible 3 at Rockwell and the movie was pretty good. What pissed me off was the couple behind me, it seems like the girl was an idiot because her husband had to explain everything to her, and the girl really seem to be an idiot because she acknowledges whatever her husband say by repeating it. This is aside from ocassionaly kicking the back of our chair. Now i remember why i stopped wtaching movies for 4 months, it's because of this inconsiderate peopel.

Then right after the commercial sez to put your phone on silent and be considerate of other people, a cellphone start ringing for 20 seconds. Nice.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    One of the reasons why I rarely watch movies at the cinema - so many distractions e.g. noisy movie goers (okay lang pag kids watching a movie for kids), celfones ringing, people who like to walk sloooooowwww while going to an inside row of seats (nano-nood habang naglalakad), etc. Ang asar na asar ako eh yung person na napanood na yung movie pero umulit tapos kinukuwento dun sa mga kasama nya.

In short, marami talagang inconsiderate movie goers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i really hate people kicking the seats in front of them wether intentional or not...saka yung mga kumukuyakoy...nakakahilo! buti kung yung seats ay may separate railings...tsk...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    last movie na napanood ko sa cinema Underworld Evolution mga january pa. for some reason, I lost the enthusiasm of the cinema experience. i'm just bored stiff na siguro with that type of past time. even with this MI-3 hysteria going on, natatamad pa din ako.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    last movie na napanood ko sa cinema Underworld Evolution mga january pa. for some reason, I lost the enthusiasm of the cinema experience. i'm just bored stiff na siguro with that type of past time. even with this MI-3 hysteria going on, natatamad pa din ako.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last full show, less than 20 people inside the cinema, tapos may nag kukwentuhan sa may bandang likod namin, not directly mga a few chairs to the left, ang lakas pa ng kuwentuhan nila, hindi man connected sa movie....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    that's why we watch movies either on a weekday or last full show lagi. nakakainis manood kapag madaming tao and with all the what not's mentioned above.

so far i've had the best experience at Sta. Lucia's newly renovated cinemas...ang ganda at sarap ng seats.=) and what's more...P90 lang. hehehe. i've watched about 10 movies already and no bad experience/s so far...at ang mga tao sa sta. lucia ang aga umuuwi kaya wala nanonood mashado. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    experience ko mga barkada ang ingay2x.. yong tumatawa na hindi nman katatawanan yong movie.. AMP talaga yun kainis .. KSP talaga mga ibang tao.. okey lng yong mga couple or in relationship na parating nag ki-kising or nag ro-romance.. hehehe..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want to watch a blockbuster movie with very few people around the theater, I suggest Robinson's Pioneer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My kids and I figured out that if we saved the money we would have used for movie tickets and snack food (softdrinks/juice, popcorn, chips), we could buy a new original disk of a movie when it is released about 2 or 3 months later. Then, we can watch it over and over again in the comfort and safety of our own home, with no annoyances.

We just have to delay our gratification a little bit. Besides, the one and only semi-decent cinema complex in Urdaneta still falls FAR below our standards. Pag last full show, patay na ang aircon, may mga daga at ipis ka pang kasama habang nanonood

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Your Cinema Experience