New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 483 of 537 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5367
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Buti na lang when I'm driving I always stay alert (no matter how tired or sleepy or dizzy I am)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    ilang beses nang i almost met an accident because i was... falling asleep behind the wheel.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Went grocery shopping which means I had my first meal of the day at 7 pm! No food or drinks since I woke up. I thought I was gonna pass out kanina sa supermarket. Magisa pa naman ako.

Bwiset na China virus, pahirap talaga! Buti na lang when I'm driving I always stay alert (no matter how tired or sleepy or dizzy I am)

Don’t you have time to do your grocery in the weekday? That seems suicidal to do so on weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Don’t you have time to do your grocery in the weekday? That seems suicidal to do so on weekends.

oo nga.
    mas maraming nag-grocery on weekends.
    so where does C do her grocery-ing?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ilang beses nang i almost met an accident because i was... falling asleep behind the wheel.
    Delikado ka pala doc mag drive pag antok. I'm not proud of it pero kahit nakainom ako, okay pa rin ako to drive, or maybe because I was young and have better reflex lang talaga?

I have all the time in the world because I am jobless [emoji23] It's traffic on weekdays ata? Also, I'm just used to doing my grocery on a Sunday.

Why is it suicidal? The crowd? Kanina naman sa s&r I did not line up na. I was behind someone and I was assisted to another lane na walang tao. Then I went to Metro after, more people than S&R but still not crowded, may aisles na walang tao.

Hindi ako nakabili lechon baka kasi wala naman sa area ko [emoji35]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Delikado ka pala doc mag drive pag antok.
    sino ba ang hindi delicado magmaneho pag antok?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sino ba ang hindi delicado magmaneho pag antok?
    Me [emoji14]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I used to drive to school without sleep in college

Probably not the smartest idea (Grab didnt exist yet lol)

Thankfully never got into an accident then, I just become extremely lazy at parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Me [emoji14]

you haven't met fate yet.
    don't tempt her.
    knock on wood, everyone.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Delikado ka pala doc mag drive pag antok. I'm not proud of it pero kahit nakainom ako, okay pa rin ako to drive, or maybe because I was young and have better reflex lang talaga?

I have all the time in the world because I am jobless [emoji23] It's traffic on weekdays ata? Also, I'm just used to doing my grocery on a Sunday.

Why is it suicidal? The crowd? Kanina naman sa s&r I did not line up na. I was behind someone and I was assisted to another lane na walang tao. Then I went to Metro after, more people than S&R but still not crowded, may aisles na walang tao.

Hindi ako nakabili lechon baka kasi wala naman sa area ko [emoji35]

For someone who’s really scared of covid, you’re contradicting yourself. Crowds + indoor recirculating air are main drivers for infection. The “New Normal” means, a lot of things have to be changed so it includes routines.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    I used to drive to school without sleep in college

Probably not the smartest idea (Grab didnt exist yet lol)

Thankfully never got into an accident then, I just become extremely lazy at parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. I could drive without sleep
    you haven't met fate yet.
    don't tempt her.
    knock on wood, everyone.
    I'm not. I don't drink anymore
    For someone who’s really scared of covid, you’re contradicting yourself. Crowds + indoor recirculating air are main drivers for infection. The “New Normal” means, a lot of things have to be changed so it includes routines.

Does that mean I cant go to the grocery anymore on a weekend then? I may have the option of going out on weekdays, but what about those that cannot? Are they being reckless then?

Marunong naman ako mag alaga sa sarili ko and like I said S&R and Metro was NOT crowded kanina. I don't go anywhere crowded

Bilang na nga lang sa 10 daliri ko in the past 15 MONTHS na naka apak ako sa grocery