New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 493 of 538 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5375
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Earlier today.
    Ensuring food security for our farm folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    speaking of plants,
    experts believe the 21% oxygen content of our atmosphere,
    was due to plant life.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Earlier today.
    Ensuring food security for our farm folk.
    Ganda. Madami din pangarap farm business para maka balik sa probinsiya. Viable pa din vs. risks, kailangan talaga updated sa technology?

Naisip ko mga Villars. Madaming landbank. Sana nag agri business sila tutal food security advocacy nila.

Parang din sa may SCTEX pa north sa right side may tree farm. Panay straight ang puno.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i just finished exercising my garage queen around the village. meron din handful of peeps stretching their legs w/ their kids and their doggos. mukhung madami na din may cabin fever talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    speaking of plants,
    experts believe the 21% oxygen content of our atmosphere,
    was due to plant life.
    This is why i live here Herr Dr.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ganda. Madami din pangarap farm business para maka balik sa probinsiya. Viable pa din vs. risks, kailangan talaga updated sa technology?

Naisip ko mga Villars. Madaming landbank. Sana nag agri business sila tutal food security advocacy nila.

Parang din sa may SCTEX pa north sa right side may tree farm. Panay straight ang puno.
    Farming (per se) is not as easy as you think it is. I am doing this to feed our farm folk. I lend the people my land, they plant the crops and tend it. I loan them money for fertilizer and other needs. Come harvest time, I get a third of the total number of sacks. Cost of fertilizers, they can pay me in kind (palay) or cash from their (palay/rice) sales. Its the least i can do for them.

The villars would rather opt to grow a pair of horns and a tail THAN venture into farming. Their food security advocacy involves people going to the ALL chain of stores for everything.

Yes, ive seen those tree farms up north. Right side of the highway if one is going to Baguio. Tarlac area i think.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just done with my morning meetings....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Farming (per se) is not as easy as you think it is. I am doing this to feed our farm folk. I lend the people my land, they plant the crops and tend it. I loan them money for fertilizer and other needs. Come harvest time, I get a third of the total number of sacks. Cost of fertilizers, they can pay me in kind (palay) or cash from their (palay/rice) sales. Its the least i can do for them.

The villars would rather opt to grow a pair of horns and a tail THAN venture into farming. Their food security advocacy involves people going to the ALL chain of stores for everything.

Yes, ive seen those tree farms up north. Right side of the highway if one is going to Baguio. Tarlac area i think.

Mahirap nga at mano mano. Maganda may mechanize tools. Tapos nandiyan ang risk sa panahon at peste. Buti at natutulungan sila sa ganyang paraan. Maganda nga kung umasenso sila sa farming, para ma consider din balikan ng next generation at makapag aral din sa modern agri business.

Bukod sa mga Villars (na mukhang malabo), sana ang ibang may landbank magawa din ang ganyang tulong sa agri business.

Oo nga nasa Tarlac area, mapapansin kung papunta ng Baguio. Kaka miss. Bawal pa travel sa panahon ngayon. Kawawa din ang Tourism.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014

Sana hindi ka ma CARP. That is something that turns a lot of folks off from farming. If you have a vast tract of undeveloped land, DAR won’t touch it but, the moment you develop it for agriculture, CARPable na yun. Develop your land for industries (like an EPZA) or make it residential, DAR can’t touch it. At least, these are things I was told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Sana hindi ka ma CARP. That is something that turns a lot of folks off from farming. If you have a vast tract of undeveloped land, DAR won’t touch it but, the moment you develop it for agriculture, CARPable na yun. Develop your land for industries (like an EPZA) or make it residential, DAR can’t touch it. At least, these are things I was told.

I was about to ask...

How do you avoid that scenario when your primary objective is to help? Of course, you don't want to just give away your land as you help them.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I was about to ask...

How do you avoid that scenario when your primary objective is to help? Of course, you don't want to just give away your land as you help them.
    Beats me. I forgot the exact figures but, under the CARP (Cory Aquino’s tenure), a landowner is allowed only a certain area of property (I think 25 ha). Others can be named to heirs but the excess are CARPable.
    In this gov’t, you can’t use charity as an excuse. They will still follow the rule of (twisted) law.
    What’s ironic is, the beneficiaries of the land ends up selling it instead of the intended purpose of the law, which is to guarantee livelihood for them. Once they own the land,they now have to pay taxes. E di ibebenta na lang.