New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thankfully I have none since I don't fly often. Tell us about your experience.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usual in-flight turbulence is about the worst flying experience I had.

I also hate having small kids & babies in ear-shot range of where I am sitting. Thankfully I have sound-proof earphones to connect with my music player or laptop/tablet (watching movies).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One of my flying fears is while having meals (or when hot drinks is served to my neighbors) the plane would hit major air turbulence that would knock over all the food and drinks all over the place. So far, this haven't happened but it's a possible event in any flight.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I also hate having small kids & babies in ear-shot range of where I am sitting. Thankfully I have sound-proof earphones to connect with my music player or laptop/tablet (watching movies).
    Come to think of it, I did have a bad flight experience. It was from a child seated directly at my back, kicking on my seat. What made it worse is that I am very air sick. I was waiting for the Dad to saway his child but it never happened so after 30 mins or so I talked to the Dad already. The same family had another child that was crying almost the whole time during the flight.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Generally, if the plane isn't fully packed, you can transfer to another seat far away.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Inflight worst experience, malfunctioning seat entertainment system in a long fully booked flight (+10 hrs).
    Ground worst experience nothing beats flight delays and cancellation, horrible connecting flights and of course when security swabs in your hands and carry on baggage registered positive on something banned.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Worst flight? Weather suddenly changed from sunny to storm like clouds with lightning storms. That time, i was flying solo in a Cessna 172 light aircraft. It was scary as f*ck.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    DXB to MNL, I was seated near the window and in the middle seat near me was an oversize behemoth encroaching already in my space and worst snores like hell.

Grabe, hirap na nga gumalaw at sumandal sa isang side lang hirap pa makatulog dahil sa hilik ng isang higante.

Asked for re assignment but all seats were occupied including business because its a peak season.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Going home from Busuanga. Plane was the ATR series o yun turboprop kung tawagin. Malapit na sa Terminal 3 at hindi swabe yun descend ng plane. Ang sakit sa ulo tapos sa may likod na kami nakaupo at ang init ng aircon pa!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    1. Domestic flight using the turbo prop plane of AirPhilExpress, late afternoon flight just after a major storm hits PH. Hirap magland yung plane, really bad turbulence, one or two occurrences na parang rollercoaster ung sudden drop feel.

2. 3 hour international trip heading home where a child cries for majority of the flight duration.

3. Not an actual flight, but had various flight cancellations by Cebu Pacific.

4. Hard landing in NAIA on a domestic A320 flight (sakit sa pwet hehe)

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast