New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3147 of 3704 FirstFirst ... 304730973137314331443145314631473148314931503151315731973247 ... LastLast
Results 31,461 to 31,470 of 37038
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    *dr.d

Doctor reacts to CHRISTINE DACERA - YouTube

ibig sabihin, malaki possibility na anak ni claire nakapatay? kasi mainit pa daw bago nya icpr?
    Wala na breathing and pulse, kaya nga siya nag CPR. Tapos nung tumawag na sila sa hotel management, 30-45min pa bago nadala sa hospital. So wala na talaga.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pinalaya ng makati prosecutor iyong 3 "suspects" for lack of evidence sa dacera case.

grabe talaga ang pag ignore sa due process ng mga kapulisan. "i am the law" ang mentality nila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    *dr.d

Doctor reacts to CHRISTINE DACERA - YouTube

ibig sabihin, malaki possibility na anak ni claire nakapatay? kasi mainit pa daw bago nya icpr?
    the ff. is my personal opinion only.
    it is based on the limited information the video presented.

without important information and basic knowledge of pathology, we can go 'round and 'round discussing, and not come even remotely close to the truth.

there are so many things i would have liked to be informed about, but alas, i simply can't be.

don't get me wrong! i do not doubt his personal experience. but i might doubt the conclusion.

some things i would have liked to know.
    the description of the aneurysm.
    is it a dissecting aneurysm, or is it an aneurysm aneurysm?
    how big is the tear? where is the blood? how much? hey! i have yet to hear of a fatal but blood-less aneurysm.
    size and involved segment and involved branches. sometimes kasi, the symptoms are actually related to the vessels involved or affected.
    sigh...
    Last edited by dr. d; January 7th, 2021 at 12:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Wala na breathing and pulse, kaya nga siya nag CPR. Tapos nung tumawag na sila sa hotel management, 30-45min pa bago nadala sa hospital. So wala na talaga.
    i wonder if dead or alive, ma rupture parin kaya yun?

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the ff. is my personal opinion only.
    it is based on the limited information the video presented.

without important information and basic knowledge of pathology, we can go 'round and 'round discussing, and not come even remotely close to the truth.

there are so many things i would have liked to be informed about, but alas, i simply can't be.

don't get me wrong! i do not doubt his personal experience. but i might doubt the conclusion.

some things i would have liked to know.
    the description of the aneurysm.
    is it a dissecting aneurysm, or is it an aneurysm aneurysm?
    how big is the tear? where is the blood? how much? hey! i have yet to hear of a fatal but blood-less aneurysm.
    size and involved segment and involved branches. sometimes kasi, the symptoms are actually related to the vessels involved or affected.
    sigh...

thanks for trying bro
    talagang kailangan pala masusi pag imbestiga nila

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hinde din, aneurysm cause of death eh kahit anong gawin patay na yun
    sa video kasi na posted ko, pwede mo ma rupture dahil sa maling cpr daw

btw nakita nyo yun vid na hinalikan ni decera yun isang lalake (mukhang bading e) na parang diring-diri sa halikan nila?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i think i need a drink.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wonder if dead or alive, ma rupture parin kaya yun?
    if the aorta is weakened by disease, then it can be ruptured. dead or alive.
    but a good expert may be able to discern if it occurred before death or after death...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think my fat lab is the only living being that will everfall asleep to my singing LOL! I am amazed when I sing to her she looks at me as if I have the voice of Karen Carpenter LOL

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Dati naman walang tapatalk, wala pa nga smart phones okay naman tayo sa Tsikot [emoji14] Wala pa ko balita kasi dati naman they update us pero palagay ko babalik sa tapatalk

ngayon ko nga lang nalaman na majority of members access through tapatalk/phone na.

I checked the stats mukhang okay na din naman ang board, kahit mahirap i access 100+ pa rin ang guests but only 9 members online hehe
    Wao! It's alive!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk