New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3145 of 3700 FirstFirst ... 304530953135314131423143314431453146314731483149315531953245 ... LastLast
Results 31,441 to 31,450 of 36991
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ iyong android users lang ata ang karamihan parang may alam na up and running na ang tsikot via googs

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where are the rest of the regulars? I wonder if they know that the site is up already. I feel like majority of the members access the board through Tapa talk kasi
    xmas season cathy busy sila

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am thinking,
    "how's C4U's dog?"

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am thinking,
    "how's C4U's dog?"
    Thanks for your concern dr. She was confined for 2 weeks, I was so distraught during that time. I didn't even know I was capable of going out daily, but I did. I was visiting fat lab everyday until closing. I lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks! Owners aren't allowed inside but her Doctor gave me consideration (fat lab is one of his first patients) I felt safe naman since EVERYONE (all the doctors and staff wear face masks)

Her ALT and GGT were off the charts and she was severely jaundiced - it was my first time to see a case of jaundice. Her WBC was up and RBC down. It was horrible, her eyes, skin and gums were so yellow! I took a photo pa of her gums Thu evening then the next day when I brought her in nanilaw na nung hapon! We don't even know what triggered because a week before that she had her check up and all her blood tests were normal, her only issue was she vomitted twice then she was okay then after 5 days she vomitted again that's why I took her again to her doctor. May mabuti nadudulot yung "konting kibot" dala agad sa doctor ako kay fat lab. On the third day of her confinement her numbers went up pa more. I was already told when she was confined na it does not look good because of her age I did not give up though and told her doctors to do EVERYTHING they can to save her kaya she was the longest confined. Staff told me nga problematic Dr ni fat lab, I know he loves fat lab too kasi when we met him employed pa lang siya until he put up his own practice, got married and had kids.

I asked prayers from my relatives and friends, then after the first week her ALT and GGT went down and I could see her eyes and gums were not so yellow na and she was starting to eat on her own. On the first few days grabe heart break ko, they had to force feed her and she won't let anyone touch her unless I was there. She won't poop and her pee was so dark. On the second week bumaba pa ulit ALT, from almost 900 it went down to 300 (normal is 100 below, not sure with humans) so her doctor said she could come home. I told him wait na lang til everything is normal but he said it is better for her to be at home with her family. On her last check, WBC and GGT are normal na rin and ALT is 200. I hope on her next check ALL normal na. She will be on hepatic diet for 6 months daw. It was really a miracle that she was able to survive this! Prayers work miracles talaga.

Anyway, naalala ko what falken and I discussed na mahirap pala talaga champion breeds kasi daming genetic issue. I made "friends" with champ kennel owners na, maliit lang pala mundo nila. They all said the same thing na yung blood line ni fat lab, marami talaga health issues. That is the trade off sa good looks nila kasi maraming inbreeding na naganap Kaya totoo na aspin matitibay talaga ang health.

Please pray for her also doctor, I am really hoping for a miracle na normal na. Nadapa nga nung Sunday when she ran kaya ngayon masakit naman paa

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in humen,
    a common cause of jaundice is ordinary hepatitis A.
    this is the virus that comes with contaminated food.
    for the most part, it is self-limited, and folks spontaneously get well after several days.
    i do not know for dogs...
    prayers, prayers...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in humen,
    a common cause of jaundice is ordinary hepatitis A.
    this is the virus that comes with contaminated food.
    for the most part, it is self-limited, and folks spontaneously get well after several days.
    i do not know for dogs...
    prayers, prayers...
    yes doctor, her vet asked me nga may nakain ba. Halos masira ulo ko kakaisip kasi bantay sarado naman siya. I did open a new bag of dog food for her and her doctor said to check for molds, wala naman molds. Also it is a reputable brand of food and her doctor said malabo naman nacontaminate in storage. So now she sleeps in my room which means I only get sleep 2 hrs sleep at a time because she always wants attention and when she is awake I have to be awake too

Thanks doctor, I do hope she will be 100% recovered na on her next check up. What a nightmare of an experience, kasi in all her confinements, this was the longest. Talaga naman ang 2020

I decided though that I will get a job na because her new diet is too expensive haha! My Mom does not want me to work yet but I told her, I have a responsibility to fat lab

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ibang klase talaga 2020, earthquake on a Xmas morning. I did not feel it though

I feel awful today, so exhausted, my second Mom said grabe na pangingitim ng mata ko

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba nangayri sa tsikot bakit nawala sa tapatalk?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Cool. This site works again with Firefox.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What gift to buy my fat lab's doctor...

I think for the staff I will buy them pastry? They are too busy to eat kasi