New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3148 of 3156 FirstFirst ... 304830983138314431453146314731483149315031513152 ... LastLast
Results 31,471 to 31,480 of 31559
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,818
    #31471
    ^ ano nangyari me problema ba tsikot o Tapatalk? Ngayon lang naging normal ah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,212
    #31472
    Scalawag talaga mga banko dito saka mga employees.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,519
    #31473
    last week usap-usapan yan. Magpopost ako sa east west thread kaso nagloloko tsikot hindi mapress click reply.

    Ang mabibilis jan makasagap ng chismis yun mga old school na bangkero at tigulang na ahente ng insurance.

    Gusto ko malaman saan graduate na skwelahan yan branch manager. PAg lasalissta , atenista, updilim, assumption, st kulasa,,,,, May problema talaga

  4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,696
    #31474
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    ^ ano nangyari me problema ba tsikot o Tapatalk? Ngayon lang naging normal ah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tsikot may problema bro

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    852
    #31475
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Scalawag talaga mga banko dito saka mga employees.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Read in another news clip that it was the Greenhills branch of Eastwest bank.
    Money amounting to 230M was missing.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,566
    #31476
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

    Gusto ko malaman saan graduate na skwelahan yan branch manager. PAg lasalissta , atenista, updilim, assumption, st kulasa,,,,, May problema talaga
    ... what can you do!
    eh, sila lang ang may neuronal power to reach that rarefied level of "branch manager"...
    heh heh heh.

    yung iba,
    honest nga...
    tongo naman...

    apologies to all.
    joke only.
    si kags kasi.
    "you task me... you task me!"

    in truth,
    UP et al do not hold the patent to intelligence.
    neither do the "others" hold exclusive rights to mediocrity.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,960
    #31477
    I'm thinking if I caught covid I have shortness of breath since yesterday. 99% naman when I check the oximeter and my sugar is 87 and my BP is 120/80 pulse rate 69-72 but why do I feel awful. I have mild sore throat also. I was out daily in December though mostly in the clinic where fat lab is confined. I went out last in Jan 13. I am feeling itchy also (rashes on my arms)

    I don't want to go out anymore but my problem is the people where I used to order fruits and vegetables stopped na, so I have no choice but to go out at least once a week

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,566
    #31478
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm thinking if I caught covid I have shortness of breath since yesterday. 99% naman when I check the oximeter and my sugar is 87 and my BP is 120/80 pulse rate 69-72 but why do I feel awful. I have mild sore throat also. I was out daily in December though mostly in the clinic where fat lab is confined. I went out last in Jan 13. I am feeling itchy also (rashes on my arms)

    I don't want to go out anymore but my problem is the people where I used to order fruits and vegetables stopped na, so I have no choice but to go out at least once a week
    consider first the ordinary flu. trankazo.
    if you want to be sure, have a covid test done.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,960
    #31479
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    consider first the ordinary flu. trankazo.
    if you want to be sure, have a covid test done.
    I don't have fever naman doc

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,566
    #31480
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't have fever naman doc
    fever is the just the easiest and most convenient way of detecting covid. hence the fever detectors at entrances to places of public congregation.
    but it is not the most reliable method of detecting covid.
    covid patients may not show fever at times.

    'di bah, a significant percentage of covid patients do not show significant manifestations...
    Last edited by dr. d; January 17th, 2021 at 01:04 PM.

Tags for this Thread

What Are You Thinking About?