New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Halatang halata naman talagang pinipigilan nilang matuloy yung amendment complaints. Well, I just see double standards regarding the walkout. When the senators walked out during Erap's impeachment proceedings, eh okay lang pero yung nangyari kahapon eh sinasabing hindi maganda ginawa nila? Tsk tsk tsk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the opposition walking out (theatrics, drama, incompetence, throwing in the towel, whatever you want to call it) does not change the following facts and premises:

1. a GMA ALLY submitted a weak complaint
    2. GMA wanted that weak complaint filed (most probably to bar further, more credible impeachment complaints)
    3. GMA herself is arm-twisting, probably even bribing congressmen
    4. GMA declared a government holiday in suspicious circumstances
    5. GMA declared many times that she looked forward to an impeachment and will answer to a proper forum... yet she does all these things

c'mon people, don't see the trees but not the forest. don't see the bumbling opposition (can't blame you though) but not the scheming administration. don't seek stability and order but not the truth behind the allegations. don't see the opposition politicians neglecting their duties in their haste to oust the president but not the administration politicians (not the least, GMA) neglecting their duties in their haste to cover-up and "survive".

all i'm saying is, don't just look at the opposition. look at the administration too. finding out the truth is not the function of the opposition only, but of the citizenry.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    come to think of it...

tingnan nyo yung mga justice committee members... majority TRAPO.

dami pa rin BULAG. tsk...tsk...

(bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan ay pangit... )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    the opposition walking out (theatrics, drama, incompetence, throwing in the towel, whatever you want to call it) does not change the following facts and premises:

1. a GMA ALLY submitted a weak complaint
    2. GMA wanted that weak complaint filed (most probably to bar further, more credible impeachment complaints)
    3. GMA herself is arm-twisting, probably even bribing congressmen
    4. GMA declared a government holiday in suspicious circumstances
    5. GMA declared many times that she looked forward to an impeachment and will answer to a proper forum... yet she does all these things

c'mon people, don't see the trees but not the forest. don't see the bumbling opposition (can't blame you though) but not the scheming administration. don't seek stability and order but not the truth behind the allegations. don't see the opposition politicians neglecting their duties in their haste to oust the president but not the administration politicians (not the least, GMA) neglecting their duties in their haste to cover-up and "survive".

all i'm saying is, don't just look at the opposition. look at the administration too. finding out the truth is not the function of the opposition only, but of the citizenry.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hypocrito talaga ang admin. Yung mga sinasabi nila e yan din ang ginawa nila kay erap. She will not go down. Her motto: "What are we in power for?"

I'm sorry but I can't seem to comprehend "Sino ang ipapalit?" Who will replace her is not the point. Kung may kasalanan, dapat pagbayaran.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    We should get over this nonsense ASAP so that people can work on the real needs of the Filipino.
    re-phrase natin...

GMA should step down so that people can work on the real needs of the Filipino. ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zeagle
    Hypocrito talaga ang admin. Yung mga sinasabi nila e yan din ang ginawa nila kay erap. She will not go down. Her motto: "What are we in power for?"

I'm sorry but I can't seem to comprehend "Sino ang ipapalit?" Who will replace her is not the point. Kung may kasalanan, dapat pagbayaran.
    mismomoh! ang issue...yung nagkasala na dapat parusahan, hindi yung wala naman mailagay na kapalit.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    re-phrase natin...

GMA should step down so that people can work on the real needs of the Filipino. ;)
    ok ka talaga baiskee! ni-refer mo na ko sa automedics. gets mo pa message in the sky some people refused to see! mabuhay ka!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    rGMA should step down so that people can work on the real needs of the Filipino. ;)
    ahh .. but who will they follow ? .. which leads us back to square one ..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tama naman ibasura yung complaints!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Walkout