New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Naku! kaylangan bantayan ang AFP....malamang yung mga tao nila na mahilig sa "adventure" eh nag-iisip na naman ng panibagong "activity"....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    Our economy must be the laughing stock of the world, in order to compete some catastrophe must happen to our neighbouring country.

:fly:
    that's the story of SEA eh. after Ramos, after being called Tiger Cub of Asia, catastrophe took over when Erap came into power. I've been to Thailand during Ramos' time. pareho lang ang value ng Baht and peso.
    we were both promising that time.

We would have handled the Asian Financial Crisis like the rest of SEA, if not for the past administration's motto: " ano? may crisis daw, mag-sugal na lang tayo" so yun naging flagship between 98 to 2001, Gambling to beat the Asian Financial Crisis. insufficient funds, pang-taya? kuhanin pondo ng SSS, GSIS and other retirement funds para may pangtaya.

who benefitted from this? our neighbors like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and even Singapore.

so ngaun sila naman may internal problem, grab the opportunity na for our people.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    True, but if we don't offer anything aside from "because they suck" no one would come.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    madiskarte din ang mga thai generals na yan ano. malinis gumawa, quick and painless. pa traydor pa, habang wala si shinawatra saka nag strike.

Well i dont wish anything ill to our neighbors, pero when i first found out na nagkaroon ng coup sa thailand, natuwa ako. Maybe because dala na lang ng inggit kasi ten years ago tayo ang talk of the town in asia( of course we all know who the cause of the asian economic crisis was... hint hint) . tapos biglang bumulusok ang thailand, kung ano anong mga international chuva ang pinaghohost nila, while tayo naiwan sa kangkungan. Ang mga magagandang foreign bands like keane, dadaan ng singapore, tapos diretso thailand , while we are stuck with david pomeranz and keith martin, never mind if we filipinos could be the best country in asia na nakakasabay sa pagkanta ng lyrics nila. sa mga ibang bansa wala kang marinig kundi tili ng tili lang. Also im also getting the sense that the thais feel superior than us. I think i read this as a fact, somewhere, pero dont quote me on that. Pero atleast nag donate naman sila sa atin ng mga bulok nilang airforce planes.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The donation of the "bulok na plane" could have been respectfully declined but how come we still accepted?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the Thai King just endorsed the general who led the coup as interim head of the government.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    the Thai King just endorsed the general who led the coup as interim head of the government.
    ...pano na si Thaksin?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    ...pano na si Thaksin?
    Thaksin is on his way to London from New York.

The General also said that in a few days, a new prime minister will be installed, their laws and constitution will also be changed.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    The donation of the "bulok na plane" could have been respectfully declined but how come we still accepted?
    Beggars cannot be pickers. :D The Broncos are actually the workhorse of our air force, if they declined then they might be stuck with more outdated fleets like the "tora-tora", if they can still get it to fly.

The Americans have also donated "defective" Hueys which our government had to pay for refurbishment (I think done by the Americans also).

Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    ...pano na si Thaksin?
    Thaksin was in New York at the time of the coup and now he is in London to join his family. For his sake, it is best that he should wait for things to cool down for around two years. The coup leader, Gen Sondhi, gave no clear indication whether Thaksin will be arrested or his assets confiscated.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    *number001

Thaksin was in New York at the time of the coup and now he is in London to join his family. For his sake, I think he should wait for things to cool down for around two years. The coup leader, Gen Sondhi, gave no clear indication whether Thaksin will be arrested or his assets confiscated.
    *boybi

Thaksin is on his way to London from New York.

The General also said that in a few days, a new prime minister will be installed, their laws and constitution will also be changed.
    Wow, talsik na pala talaga. Thanks!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Thai PM 'overthrown in army coup'