New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    would you want the Americans and the Europeans tell us filipinos the same thing every time we have our political turmoil because they lost many jobs and we got them specially for the call center industry?
    Sir, I'm Filipino, so I don't give a flying f**k what they would say. I'm for the Philippines' national interest.

Do you know that, inspite of all the idiotic destabilization, our tourism is booming? Is it because we suddenly became the 'in' thing? Sure we did, cuz the majority of our competition got tsunami'ed. And good for us, too.

Also, you ever wonder if these peoples you mentioned actually want the call center job?

May I ask you: do you really care what these peoples would say if good tsikoteers like the call center peeps have more to eat at their expense?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dito sa'tin uso double-mutiny. yun opisyal mag-mutiny sa presidente. tapos yun subordinate ng opisyal, mag-mutiny sa opisyal na mag-mutiny. all happening at the same time ... ni hindi man lang inantay na may ma-achieve yun opisyal. cancel out kagad

ganyan tayo ka-disunited. sometimes, I'm beginning to think advantage na ito eh hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Sir, I'm Filipino, so I don't give a flying f**k what they would say. I'm for the Philippines' national interest.

Do you know that, inspite of all the idiotic destabilization, our tourism is booming? Is it because we suddenly became the 'in' thing? Sure we did, cuz the majority of our competition got tsunami'ed. And good for us, too.

Also, you ever wonder if these peoples you mentioned actually want the call center job?

May I ask you: do you really care what these peoples would say if good tsikoteers like the call center peeps have more to eat at their expense?
    sir *flagg, kung ako din lang tatanungin? mas ok na mapunta graduates/professional natin sa taggawa ng tsikot kaysa call center. sa thailand na lang call center industry, atin naman car manufacturing. mas enjoy pa.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    sir *flagg, kung ako din lang tatanungin? mas ok na mapunta graduates/professional natin sa taggawa ng tsikot kaysa call center. sa thailand na lang call center industry, atin naman car manufacturing. mas enjoy pa.
    Sir oldblue, mas maganda atin nalang lahat ng industry.

Some people are actually trying to work on that. Grabe lang talaga regulatory conditions natin dito (if you know what I mean ). Every little bit helps, though.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    military takeover of a democratic government is never a good thing.

basically, the guys with the guns are declaring to the nation and the world that they consider themselves above due process of law. that's scary.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What could this possibly mean for us tsikot lovers?
    a) Tataas presyo ng mga Thai-built CBU vehicles.
    b) Delayed shipment of the vehicles and parts.
    c) Deterioration of workmanship.
    d) All of the above.
    e) None of the above.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    andami pa naman thai-CBU ngayon. hehehe...sana lumipat na lang planta dito kung ganun. :lol:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung Toyota Avanza, is it Thai-CBU?!?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    dapat ata may king and queen din tayo eh.
    yan yata yung long term goal ni pandak

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    any liar/corrupt leader should expect a coup if they don't step down from their post. that's true in many countries based on history and the philippines is not an exemption from that. there will always be idealistic people in the military who would dare to lost their career/life to support the cause that would liberate their country from their corrupt leaders.
    Ahh... trial by publicity again... it seems that we Asians have something in common.

A "liar / corrupt leader" should be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    military takeover of a democratic government is never a good thing.

basically, the guys with the guns are declaring to the nation and the world that they consider themselves above due process of law. that's scary.
    I agree with this.

Who will police the "liberators" at the end of the day?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Thai PM 'overthrown in army coup'