New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Compliment mapagkamalan na seminarista or pari

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ako namimili minsan ng shoes sa mall ang suot ko sando short at naka tsinelas lang tapos di pa maayos ang buhok, ung saleslady tinuro sa akin ung tig 300pesos worth na sapatos,

Hehehe.. Eh sabay namili ako nung worth 4k, kasi naman biglaan ang lakad at di ko mahanap un leathershoes ko

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ...yung kaso ko medyo iba ng konti...magkasama kasi kami lagi ng wife ko sa trabaho/company, i handle operations, she does sales and marketingand we work in a logistics/wareousing/cold storage services...almost everytime that we will visit our clients in their office, ang sasabihin ng security; baba mo na lang si mam dun sa lobby then dun ka na lang mag park...well what can i say...hehehe...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was at a economic briefing earlier today and one of the speakers was an elderly man, with darkened skin from years of hardwork, pomada king hair and spoke with a thick bisaya accent. If he wasn't wearing a barong he would probably be overlooked by agents at car dealers and sales clerks at stores. He's not a conglomerate-sikat name but his credo includes building and growing over 30 successful companies employing over 19,000 people here and abroad, has one of the largest deep sea fishing contracts, canneries in the south, and is one of the biggest clients of a top local bank.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    ako napagkamalan na seminarista
    Same here hence my previous tsikot nickname.

Well napagkamalan din akong Arabo. Kaya pala ayaw ako kausapin nung bisita ni missis akala daw nya foreigner ako :hysterical:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I was at a economic briefing earlier today and one of the speakers was an elderly man, with darkened skin from years of hardwork, pomada king hair and spoke with a thick bisaya accent. If he wasn't wearing a barong he would probably be overlooked by agents at car dealers and sales clerks at stores. He's not a conglomerate-sikat name but his credo includes building and growing over 30 successful companies employing over 19,000 people here and abroad, has one of the largest deep sea fishing contracts, canneries in the south, and is one of the biggest clients of a top local bank.
    Sounds like a gentleman I know. Is his name Celso?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Sounds like a gentleman I know. Is his name Celso?
    He was intro'd by his first name and it wasnt Celso. Unless that's his popular nickname.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    So"Don't judge my brother,he is not a book", Melanie Marquez

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ako madalas pagkamalan sa office namin na messenger...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sabagay ok na yung napagkamalan akong seminarista na mukha lang mabait kaysa dun sa kabarkada ko na napagkamalang halamang dagat

Sent from Constantinople

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast