New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    From a Viber thread...

zero viz nuvali area.avoid CALAXand SLEX at least from binan to sta rosa.hirap mag drive basta basta na lang may humihinto as daan kahit Expressway lalo yung walang tubig ang windshield wiper.better uf you dont drive coming to or from these areas.keep safe everyone.
    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hello from QC. My true qc.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Tsk tsk, will the Philippines explode? Kasi Pinatubo barely umabt sa MM, pero eto abot Baguio na
    Anong barely umabot? Eh ang daming abo na ibinagsak yan pinatubo sa metro manila.. daming bubong ang nabulok after gawa ng kasabay na pag ulan.. may bagyo pa yata nuon eh..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    To our dear Toyota customers:

Due to the recent ashfall from Taal Volcano, please be advised of the following immediate measures to protect your vehicle/s :

1. Please wash your vehicles with pressurized water to remove ash from the vehicle's body, but please do not wipe the vehicle while spraying water to avoid scratches on the vehicle's body

2. Please repeat if vehicle continues to be covered with ashfall

3. If engine room is affected, please bring your vehicle to your nearest Toyota dealer for proper engine cleaning.

Please also protect yourself from the ashfall while cleaning your vehicle by wearing protective gear like raincoat and mask.

Please contact our dealer if you have questions.

Thank you

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Don't use aircon daw

Due to the recent ongoing ashfall from Taal Volcano please be advised of the following measures to protect your airconditioning system:

If you experience heavy ash fall, kindly refrain from using your Split type airconditioner and window type airconditioners.

Continued use with heavy ashfall will result in the clogging of the outdoor condenser coil, which in turn will cause overheating of the compressor and overall airconditioning system.

Should you really need to use your Air Conditioning units, kindly be advised to wait until the ashfall decreases, then clean the area where your condenser is located before you resume air conditioner operation.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Volcanic ash is detrimental to jet engines, no flights to airports will be possible

Madedelay ang deliveries from shopee & lazada

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kisshmet; January 12th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Hello from QC. My true qc.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Nasa PH ka pala?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nasa PH ka pala?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Yes sir! flight out tomorrow dapat pero by the looks of it, my vacation will be extended.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Volcanic ash is detrimental to jet engines, no flights to airports will be possible

Madedelay ang deliveries from shopee & lazada

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    i remember a popular episode in "air crash investigation".
    the jet liner's engines died, because it sucked in the fine ash from the indonesian volcano that was showing what it was made of.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Taal Eruption 2020