New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Please excuse my ignorance, but why are classes in MM getting suspended and why are companies preparing to trigger BCM? Worst case scenario, if Taal erupts, what will happen to MM?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Detailer addicts' nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance, but why are classes in MM getting suspended and why are companies preparing to trigger BCM? Worst case scenario, if Taal erupts, what will happen to MM?
    Ash cloud. I guess you weren't around when Pinatubo blew it's top.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Malaki na binawas ng addict sa detailing ngayon.

ano ba idedetail nyo sa monstero, fortu, isuzu suvs.

Ang detailing lumalabas beauty pag may hood na pahaba at mababa like sedans. Bumabanda kasi kintab nag-goglow.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The ash cloud is getting bigger....

https://www.accuweather.com/en/ph/ma...tellite/264885

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Detailer addicts' nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Basement parking

The gtechniq coating should be able to withstand this...

Problema meron water shortage hahahah

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    It is said that Taal Volcano crater is not the tiny island crater that we see from the view. The crater is taal lake itself. So if taal lake is crater, Paranaque is the real foot of the supervolcano.

I am monitoring this since morning, ambilis from Alert Level 1 to 4, and magma is being monitored to be spewn out from the volcano

This is veey serious, this could be ELE as the Yellowstone National Park Supervolcano

If not ELe, those ashfalls are very dangerous after the eruption as this will affect people our oxygen from the next few weeks, Those ashfalls contain sulfur which are very poisonous to our lungs

This can be compared to an atom bomb explosion with deadly gasses in the air as the fallout

Manila is not 3 hours away from Metro manila, it’s not far. Kaya lang 2-3 hours kasi super traffic
    Eto decade na to

Back in my college days, I can go to Tagaytay Picnic Grove in less than an hour from Taft Ave Manila, pag may dala ako akong bagong crush sa car

So hayun, nowehere to run, as the coverage radius is as far as Tarlac in the north and Quezon in the South.

So we will know if people in a Cavite and Laguna are starting to get sick , then tayo naman mga tiga MM

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The ash cloud is getting bigger....

Access Denied
    Tsk tsk, will the Philippines explode? Kasi Pinatubo barely umabt sa MM, pero eto abot Baguio na

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Tsk tsk, will the Philippines explode? Kasi Pinatubo barely umabt sa MM, pero eto abot Baguio na
    Peso will dive...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tourists might want to come...

Taal Eruption 2020