New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a cousin shot himself at the temple using a .38 caliber pistol.
    reason, depression. he lost his job, has debts, and is supporting his wife and two kids.

even the insurance did not pay his beneficiaries because of the suicide clause sa insurance contract. return of premiums paid lang ang nakuha nung asawa nya.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Curious lang ako, nararamdaman kaya yung sakit yung tama ng bala sa ulo? mahirap din yung tatalon ka sa mataas na gusali...masakit sigurado yan! Mahirap rin yung tatalon ka sa dagat! Hirap talaga magpakamatay Anu ba yung suicide na di masakit? mga pills ba?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pills nga siguro kasi para ka lang matutulog pero dika na magigising! Ang masama non dipa rin maganda ang pag-uusapan sa burol mo. Kawawa naman yong mga mahal mo sa buhay. diba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My schoolmate in HS shot himself a few months before graduation. I remember him well because we were classmates in grade school plus their family owns the cemetery plot next to ours and we saw each other there a couple of times. Now siya na binibisita ko. I heard he just broke up with his GF AND he was high -- pero di sure yun, tsismis lang. One of the seemingly more senseless suicides I've heard about.Then there's the Urban Bank guy. Killed himself to protect his family from suits arising from the urban bank fiasco, and in which he was, allegedly , a fall guy. If ever there was an argument FOR suicide, this was it.I wouldn't know if this is a proper suicide but my aunt with cancer, who was in a (seemingly) losing battle, chose not to eat food or drink her medicines so she went very quickly and suffered much less. I guess she didn't want to 'waste away' or suffer months of extreme agony or she just wanted to choose the manner of her own death.So I'd say suicide isn't as black and white as some of us think (just like me before). But it's always really sad.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT

Totoo bang pag nalaman ng pari (catholic church) na ang patay eh, nag-suicide, nire-reject nilang bendisyunan yung bangkay, bago ilibing?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    wanna share this with you guys...last september 7 at exactly 11:30 pm, i recieved a text message from my aunt saying " c kuya john mu sa baguio patay na." i was realle shocked kasi he's too young pa. i called my aunt asap and confirmed kung true ba yung text nya. after hearing her say that he is really dead....la nako nasabi. i just cried and cried and cried. di nako nakatulog afterwards. i decided to go to baguio para puntahan ang kuya john ko. ive been sick and sleepless pa nun for two weeks pero di ko na naramdaman yung sakit na yun after hearing the news. pinuntahan ko agad sya. nung makarating ako sa baguio funeral homes...la nako nasabi. i hugged ate cherry(his wife) la na kami nasabi as in iyak ng lang kami ng iyak. for awhile i thought my cousin died coz of high blood pero my other cousin told me that he took 100 tablets/capsules of cardiosel enough to kill 10 people. nanlambot ako. naawa ako sa mga pamangkin ko (2 girls. one is 8 yrs old, the other is 10) nilibing sya sa heaven's garden last saturday with a military honor. walang katapusang iyakan. til now still cant beliv na magagawa nya yun. til now....naiiyak ako pag naiisip ko yun. kaya sa may mgaplans na gumawa nun....mag isip isip muna. para saken pagiging selfish yun e. natapos mu nga ang sarili mung problem, pero panu naman yung mga naiwan mu?....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    OT

Totoo bang pag nalaman ng pari (catholic church) na ang patay eh, nag-suicide, nire-reject nilang bendisyunan yung bangkay, bago ilibing?
    according to my aunts...its true...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I think most of the people here agree that suicide is a big No No.

But what makes a person resort to suicide? I think it is because of situations which a person undergoes na unbearable na.

I think most of the people who commit suicide have done or expereinced the following:
    1. did something lawfully illegal
    2. did something morally illegal
    3. Victim of Heineous crimes
    I think meron pang iba..but I do not want to sound like Dr. Phil..he he he.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nope. I find ways to be happy when I'm down.

It's wrong to judge these people, silang lang nakaiintindi ng sarili nila, kaya rubbish actually sakin yung hirit na "I know how you feel..." Unique ang bawat tao, either thru upbringing, genes, life experiences, etc.

It's their life, hence their call.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    suicide???ano yon?

meron malapit sa amin, nagtry ng ganyan thru 'bigti' (sakit), naagapan so nabuhay muli.after ilang buwan 'laslas' naman ng pulse, naabutan ulit.third attempt uminom naman ng lason nahabol ulit.kinalabasan, hayon, nasa mental.dina nakayanan ang kahihiyan dahil sa hindi mamataymatay sa pagpapatiwakal.totoo yan hindi biro ha.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
suicide...???