Feb 2019
    Buying life insurance policy / vul.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

There’s too much emphasis on life insurance and not enough attention on medical insurance which in my opinion is more important.

Both are good, but medical insurance keeps you from getting wiped out while you’re still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    There’s too much emphasis on life insurance and not enough attention on medical insurance which in my opinion is more important.

Both are good, but medical insurance keeps you from getting wiped out while you’re still alive.

Still im noob on this… my life insurance states that i can get this certain amount for critical illness… is that what you mean for medical insurance? Or its entirely different? Because if its different then that i have to think of…

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Baka meron ng health insurance see deestone.

Most big companies have health insurance as a perk.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    health insurance.
    they compensate you for certain illnesses, so's you have something to spend for expenses.
    you do not have to die, to get compensated.

life insurance.
    you have to die, and your heirs get to be compensated, so's they can pay the medical expenses you incurred, so's to get the rest of their lives in order, or for whatever else they wish to spend it on.

some insurance programs offer combo deals now.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    health insurance.
    they compensate you for certain illnesses, so's you have something to spend for expenses.
    you do not have to die, to get compensated.

life insurance.
    you have to die, and your heirs get to be compensated, so's they can pay the medical expenses you incurred, so's to get the rest of their lives in order, or for whatever else they wish to spend it on.

some insurance programs offer combo deals now.
    Dok, meron din endowment type. You will receive benefits while you are still alive hehe. The payment mode depends on your preferred settlement option, lumpsum, fixed amount, or fixed period.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree - gives the person and family more elbow room.

Also,- investment in hospitals is a de facto limited health(medical) insurance after, the company-sponsored health plan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My office offered me early retirement last 2019. After 18 years of service, i squinted a bit and pulled the trigger on their package.

Covid happened, blessing in disguise.

Spending more time out of town, we literally are living between surf and turf.

At 50, i began to appreciate the solitude and tranquility of places that i wouldve found boring during my younger years.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    My office offered me early retirement last 2019. After 18 years of service, i squinted a bit and pulled the trigger on their package.

Covid happened, blessing in disguise.

Spending more time out of town, we literally are living between surf and turf.

At 50, i began to appreciate the solitude and tranquility of places that i wouldve found boring during my younger years.

my dream life. surf and turf.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Kapag preferred mo na ang Chowking over Jollibee/Mcdo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Signs You're Growing Up/Ageing