The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post

As for the ret of the thread ..... I admit I'm old
    pati na si sir *flagg,

wag ninyong aminin kahit anong mangyari... hehehe

now i regret bakit ito pa ang napili kong username...palaging buking...hehehe
    Last edited by lolo pepe; October 20th, 2006 at 05:20 AM. Reason: me nakalimutan

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling *** jokes around you.

....nde naman *** jokes pero naiilang ako pag hinihiritan ako ni ermats kung kelan ko susundan yung panganay ko. parang kulang na lang sabihin saken "*** kayo bago matulog ha, gusto ko naman na babaeng apo".

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    ...I AM old...
    Ha ha ha!!! Natawa ako bigla dito pre!!

I'm old na din pala!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Ha ha ha!!! Natawa ako bigla dito pre!!

I'm old na din pala!

young at heart naman. hehe..

wow russ bago avatar mo ah.

pogi nman. pasakay nman. hehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    HHmm... edi bata pa pala ako dahil halos walang nag match sakin eh!

except for this one:

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling *** jokes around you.

dati kasi pag may mga bold ung film na pinapanood namin ni daddy tinatakpan nya mata ko eh, ngaun nde na! hahaha....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe 4/25 din ako... and proud of it hahaha.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18 View Post
    young at heart naman. hehe..

wow russ bago avatar mo ah.

pogi nman. pasakay nman. hehe
    Syempre! Kailangang panindigan yung handle ko! hehehe!

Sorry po sa OT!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am feeling so frustrated and depressed! I never really felt any physical changes as I aged UNTIL 2020 and things are getting worse! I don't know if I reached the age when things start to go haywire or because the pandemic aged me exponentially.

1. Hypertension
    2. Eyesight - I don't want to admit it but I am already having a hard time watching TV, nagdou double yung subtitles (shadow) It looks like my astigmatism got worse. A few years prior, I already have a hard time reading small labels (and I am nearsighted!)
    3. Hair - falling and grey. I am shocked that I often see grey when I pluck it naman
    4. Period - it used to be like clockwork and now the days are erratic
    5. Recovery - whenever I hurt my knees or back or whatever, it would take me WEEKS to heal

I talked to my friends who are the same age as I am and we ALL have the same problems! I gained a ton of weight over the years so I expect the health problems but my healthy living normal weight friends have the same issue as I do, and even earlier.

I am not kidding that all this started in 2020! Mahirap pala talaga tumanda I will never forget what my Mom told me several years ago, what's frustrating about ageing is you are the same young person inside but your body cannot catch up physically anymore.

BTW I relate to the signs posted by the TS
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 24th, 2021 at 11:27 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's all part of the ageing process.
    our body functions are not as efficient as before.

but hey!
    all is not lost!
    hypertension can be controlled by diet modification and medication.
    presbyopia of ageing is easily corrected by eyeglasses. swallow our pride and go to the optical. i assure you, you'll be glad you did.
    cataract, however, takes surgery to rectify.
    knee pains and back pains? the doctor will uniformly advise you to lose weight.

a lot of us lost our healthy bodies during the quarantine. i myself, became the textbook couch potato, complete with pringle's and magnolia sour cream.
    it will take effort to regain a glimmer of our once-youthful stance.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 24th, 2021 at 11:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My resistance to minor bumps and bruises are as not as great like 20 to 30 years ago. Earlier I tripped on the front landing area beside the garage and I banged my right knee. I could feel the pain inside unlike maybe when I was younger I may not felt anything.

I remembered like 20 years ago when my office friends play basketball like 3x to 4x a week and felt good about it. In my late 30s and early 40s, I could only play like a quarter and I’d be tired already. When I play 18 holes of golf, I could feel my muscles twitching and needing more time to rest when 10 years ago, I could play 2 rounds in a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Signs You're Growing Up/Ageing