New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kinahoy na diba? so hindi na in good condition?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dapat nagpasalamat din sya regardless kung nagdududa sya sa mga naka-TMG. ma-swerte nga siya nakuha pa niya ang sasakyan nya. ang masakit nyan baka macarnap ulit yun patrol nya pag ganyan asal nya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    or baka hindi nya makuha ngumiti noon kasi may utang na loob pa sya dapat tanawin sa mga mataas na pulitiko na tumulong sa kanya tapos yun pala kahoy na patrol lang ang makukuha nya ...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Di marunong mag arte! tuloy napikon mga carnap.. este mga TMG! hanapin mo na lang sa banawe ang mga nawala.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    When I was on law enforcement, you're always unappreciated and sometimes even considered nuisance. But that is part of the job, if a person doesn't appreciate what you done to them, then so be it. Its their god given right not to tell you anything and its not for you to decide that you should expect anything back in return. The Law Enforcement personnel should not take it personally when the public would said something that he/she wouldn't like to hear, the public (this time the actress) would at least thank them, and that simple word goes a long way in boosting the moral of that person/s whose job is not only dangerous but also unpaid. Just my two cents.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The Law Enforcement personnel should not take it personally when the public would said something that he/she wouldn't like to hear, the public (this time the actress) would at least thank them, and that simple word goes a long way in boosting the moral of that person/s whose job is not only dangerous but also unpaid. Just my two cents.

yup. I very much agree with this. A simple appreciation or thank you would help.
    when I got approached before sa Teacher's village by 2 policemen, kahit na inis ako sa mayabang na asal nila. in the end, I thanked them for roving around the village and for ensuring the security of all the residents. (kahit hindi ako duon nakatira, dayo lang ako hehehe). I even shook hands with the meaner cop kahit alam kong bangag siya.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kahit nakahoy na laman ng patrol nya, narecover naman.. she would have waited 6 months for the insurance kung di nabalik yun..

galit man sya sa magnanakaw o sa TMG, the least she can do is say "thank you".. konting respeto naman..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all will be forgiven if she poses in fhm

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    On the one hand, medyo pangit nga yung inasal daw ni Iya, na sanhi na rin ng mga nawala niyang gamit sa na-recover na sasakyan. At least the TMG made an effort to recover her vehicle.

On the other hand, naiintindihan ko din naman siya. If the police had been doing their jobs, and doing it right, she wouldn't have lost the car to carjackers in the first place, along with so many other victims out there. Recovery of the (tampered) vehicle is but a small measure of comfort, hindi na nun maibabalik yung emotional distress na naranasan niya, especially if she imagines na what if she was in the vehicle at the time of the carjacking. Tsaka kung hindi siya artista, magiging ganun ba kabilis yung resulta? Huwag naman sanang maging selective ang mga kinauukulan sa paggawa ng kanilang tungkulin.

As always, an ounce of prevention is better than tons of cure, especially if the remedy is merely done for publicity's sake.

Anyway, medyo na-explain naman pala yung nangyari, nagkataon na dismayado lang siya.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 21st, 2005 at 12:34 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Recovery of the (tampered) vehicle is but a small measure of comfort, hindi na nun maibabalik yung emotional distress na naranasan niya, especially if she imagines na what if she was in the vehicle at the time of the carjacking.
    Cguro iniisip ni Iya mas ok hindi na nga lang naibalik para mapalitan ng Insurance since tampered na at madami nawala na parts. Hindi na din cguro cya masaya gamitin ung patrol nya bcoz of what happened, ang problem pa kung gusto nya ibenta yun patrol nya, cgurado sasakit ulo nya.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Si IYA Bastos???