New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Tanong ko lang pag ganyan sa Recover from carnap tapos may damage pwede ba i claim sa insurance like yung mga nawala na PARTS???
    Vehicle lang ang covered ng insurance.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Nagpasalamat na umiiyak pa sa The BUZZ miss understanding lang daw kasi nakahoy na yata yong Patrol nya.
    I think that is something to be expected. Parang wallet na na-snatch yan. Kahit makita mo sa basurahan yung wallet mo, don't expect na nandun parin yung pera mo.

Mukhang obvious na pinag-dudahan niya na kasabwat yung mga pulis kase. Nag-apologize lang siya dahil na-blown-up na sa media.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kahit ano gawin ni iya, cute pa rin sya! walang kokontra! wahehehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From another point of view. I think she is mad at government in general. Her car was stolen and sold in less than a week (?) with the help of crooked governement agencies. The way I see it the TMG should have at least apologized even if it was not their department that did wrong. If she weren't a known personality, do you think her case would've been solved that quickly? Do you think the police would even bother to recover her vehicle? Maybe she thought that the TMG was in cahoots because there are a lot of unrecovered vehicles of carnapping and yet her vehicle was recovered quickly just because media made a lot of noise.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagpasalamat naman daw siya. Pero hindi lang daw siya talaga masaya that time. Not unhappy with the TMG, just plain not happy.

Besides, lahat ng laman ng Patrol niya ay nawala na and pati yung identity ng sasakyan nasira na [tampered]. Let's give her a break na lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino ba yang Iya na yan at parang sikat na sikat siya din. nacu-curious tuloy ako?

maganda ba siya? wala ba siyang balak magpose for FHM?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    eto o

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    eto o
    oic...she's pretty cute [img]http://www.ebuyncell.com/forums/images/smilies/***.gif[/img]

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bastos S Iya...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Iya Villania denies being rude to anti-carjack cops

ABS-CBN television host Iya Villania denied being rude to the police Traffic Management Group (TMG) when she reclaimed her stolen Nissan Safari Patrol sport utility vehicle (SUV) in Camp Crame.

"Honestly who am I against the police, against the government?" said a teary-eyed Villania in an interview over the showbiz TV program "The Buzz" on Sunday afternoon.

Villania said that she was merely dismayed after finding out that all of her things inside the SUV were missing. Police said Villania's possessions were not recovered with her vehicle.

=========================================

Iyi-expect mo pa bang lahat ng things mo inside your SUV, intact pa after ma-carnap at ma-recover yung vehicle mo? Pasalamat na lang siya, nai-balik pa rin yung SUV niya, in good condition.

Magsumbong ka na lang kay Willie R., malakas kay GMA yan.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Si IYA Bastos???