New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dami pa iba dyan bro, let her explain and if hindi ok sayo or she's not over her ex, say goodbye.

i've been through lotsa breakups and at first mahihirapan ka, thinking she's the one for you but after a week or two you'll realize andami pang available dyan. believe me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1. How old are you and how old is she?

. How many GFs have u had? Do you always get them from chatrooms? Ever thought of meeting one in churches, parties and the like?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Mr. Knight, u have to separate urself from the younger guys she meets.

Since ur older, she is supposed to look up to u. She expects u to be more mature. If ur acting like guys her age, u dont separate urself. Ur just like them... un nga lang ur older.... which doesnt help.

She expects u to be a man. A pillar of strength if u will. Cool and confident and unaffected by kidstuff.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    eto ang generalization ko sa mga taong nagkaroon ng relationship galing sa net....

"Don't be too serious about them... they are just for good time & to get laid... In short, pantawid gutom..."

Aheheheheh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    dami pa iba dyan bro, let her explain and if hindi ok sayo or she's not over her ex, say goodbye.

i've been through lotsa breakups and at first mahihirapan ka, thinking she's the one for you but after a week or two you'll realize andami pang available dyan. believe me.
    and if I may add, I believe the ratio of girls over boys here in the Phils. is 3:1. Tignan mo na lang sa mga bars/restos/coffee shop, mas dami yun group of girls na nag night out. ibig sabihin lang unti-unti na tayo mga men naging rare breed. and to think some of us, are half-men, half-women pa wala sila ma-date kaya nakikipag-date na lang sila mga kaibigan nila in guise of a "get together" or "night out" ...

you can also try the groups of "disgruntled" married girls coz the husbands are looking/dating someone younger ... dont limit yourself sa internet/chatrooms/e-mail/text and fixed dates, nothing is more rewarding than a one night stand.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    walang kinalaman yan kung saan mo nakilala yung girl... kahit sa simbahan
    sa chatroom sa cabaret sa club sa bar o kung saan mang lupalop ng mundo,kung magloloko talaga yan magloloko talaga....

i confront mo na kaagad to get it over with wag mo nang patagalin...ikaw nalang bahala kung valid yung excuse na ibibigay sa iyo...and if i wanna give her a second chance..

wag kang matakot mawalan ng gf kung nde talaga kyo marami pang iba dyan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit naman... yan ang hirap sa friendster maraming nag kaka hiwalay dahil dyan hehehehe... Buti pa kunwari hindi mo alam hulihin mo nalang sa akto niloloko ka.. or find a right girl for you

ignorance is bliss as they say...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    About the ratio of men to women...

thing is, even if it's true that there are more women than men, not all the women out there are hot. there are few hot women and many men who want hot women.

On the other hand, if u listen to the women, they will tell u there are few good men out there. either taken or gay daw.

so u have women, hot and not hot, looking for good men.

and men, good and not good, looking for hot women.

But it's not accurate to conclude that all hot women go to good men, or all good men go to hot women.

Coz there are hot women out there who end up with not good men.

and good men who end up with not hot women.

so bottom line is, forget the statistics. Diskarte lang yan.
    Last edited by uls; October 14th, 2006 at 02:13 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct...in the end it boils down to only one.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
should i confront her or not? need some advice