New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    1. Is it safe to assume that she’s coming clean now considering that the pic was dated during the 1st month of our relationship, which she’s not that into me yet, coz of the reason she gave about our age gap? Or should I consider more what she said few days after the 1st month that she decided to continue the relationship and not confront her about my findings? If she’s coming clean then why didn’t she remove their pic yet and status is "married"?
    Check mo muna kung kailan yung last log in niya. Baka kasi simula ng maging kayo hindi pa siya nadadaan sa account niya. Kung recent lang, problema iyan kasi karamihan sa mga kakilala ko kapag nakipagsplit single agad ang status.

2. If I confront her about my findings, is there a chance that she would not want to continue the relationship anymore coz she might think that I may not trust her anymore instead of explaining her side to me?
    Malaking posibilidad iyan. Kapag ganyan ang ginawa niya, dapat matuwa ka kasi sakit ng ulo ang mga ganyang tao. Hindi marunong umayos ng problema, lusot lang ng lusot.

3. Or should I wait further for any new pics to come up and go from there?
    Pasasakitin mo lang ulo mo sa kaiisip. May duda ka na, do something about it.

4. Was it wrong on my part to open some of her emails in the sent folder? I don’t think I’m wrong coz I’m her boyfriend and she gave me authority to open her email account but I could be wrong. pwede ba niya akong hiritan ng i don't trust her kaya i checked her emails and use it against me to break up para lumabas ako ang may mali although mas malaki mali niya?
    Kahit na asawa mo na, maling iinvade mo ang privacy niya. Kung anong ipinapaki niya sa iyo, yun lang dapat.

5. If I decided to confront her about it, is it better to confront her or should I ask the ex instead about the real score between them, maybe the ex will be more honest about it?
    Hindi naman involved yung ex sa relationship niyo. Kayong 2 lang ang makaaayos niyan.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro gayahin mo na lang ang sasakyan kung may reserba kahit ma-flat may ipapalit pero kung walang reserba hindi ka na makakaalis sa kinaroroonan mo hanggat hindi nabo-vulcanize. Paano na lang kung malayo ang vulcanizing shop.

Man maybe she's just playing happened to me before buti na lang maraming reserba

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Haha! Why am I such a sucker for these kinds of threads?
    Oh yeah, in my opinion... use her then lose her. Ehehe.
    Haba ng reply ah! Mag bago kana sir flagg!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    the mere fact that she gave you the password of her email showed that she trust you and she's now opening her life to you. one thing you should discuss to her is openness and i think she's ready for that because of the gesture. dumping her right away won't solve the situation, and i tell you, it would just add up to your "sourgraping" in the future. so may "what if?" would come out. sa mga ganyang situation, wag muna confrontation ang gawin, prudence is more effective. alamin muna kung ano talaga ang nangyayari. makikita mo naman sa friendster account nya kung kelan sya laging naka-login. at gamitin mo ang friendster account mo talaga para alam nila na tinitingnan mo ang mga accounts nila.

just my 2 pesos.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mahirap yan pre, mahal mo nga siya, pero nakita mo nman ang ugali. forever kang iistorbohin ng pagdududa mo. Galing na ako jan. nauwi rin sa wala, AKO pa yung niloko ng babae. Meron cyang iba. (inunahan pa ako).

Alam mo, if she's not into you, better be INTO somebody else. mahirap magsisi sa huli kahit ba mahal mo. Let it go poco a poco.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the best advise is like of M54!

do it until it she hurts, everyday. twice a day, then magsasawa ka rin. just be sure to use protection, girls like that doesn't deserve good, well mannered, matures, responsible guys like us tsikoteers.

Then hanap ka ng bago. Just be careful you might be one day feeding or taking care of a baby that is not yours with the type of attitude ng girl.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    dami pa unanswered queries (like what really is the age gap) from tsikoteers that would affect a serious reaction:

I want to add...

>what type of picture had she been sending via emails? baka naman ***y pictures, then that changes the story!!!

>about the friendster account, pwede rin na she was not the one who created that. friendster accounts can be created by anybody else.

> you will be the best judge ng sincerity nya. if you feel a hunch, go for it!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ano ba friendster name niya maybe we can help you decide more.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    confrontations, age gap, lies, love, break-up, make-up...hayyy ang love life talaga...

Ang babae nga naman...can't live with them, can't kill them.

Diba naging friend mo muna siya? Ang hirap kasi sa atin guys pag ***y, mabait, magada sungab na. Pero all of us ay may nakaraan. It would be too late now to say since in love ka na (sigurado kaba na love yan o pride lang), but you should have been her friend first and waited. All good things come to those who wait, sabi ni Deniro diba. Sooner or later she would give you a sign, maybe direct or indirect, that she is ready for you. Di mo mapipilit yan and if you do you might lose her. Give her time and space. pag nandyan siya show her your love, pag wala siya sa tabi mo or wala kayong communication ok lang. busy yourself. Time would heal her wounds and space would give her the freedom to choose between her ex or the future with you. If she choose otherwise there is always manilatonight.com. PEACE!!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel knight View Post

What’s the best thing to do right now? I still love her and I’m afraid that she might broke up with me if I confront her but if I don’t confront her about it, I get no peace of mind. Here are some of my questions:

1. Is it safe to assume that she’s coming clean now considering that the pic was dated during the 1st month of our relationship, which she’s not that into me yet, coz of the reason she gave about our age gap? Or should I consider more what she said few days after the 1st month that she decided to continue the relationship and not confront her about my findings? If she’s coming clean then why didn’t she remove their pic yet and status is "married"?

2. If I confront her about my findings, is there a chance that she would not want to continue the relationship anymore coz she might think that I may not trust her anymore instead of explaining her side to me?

3. Or should I wait further for any new pics to come up and go from there?

4. Was it wrong on my part to open some of her emails in the sent folder? I don’t think I’m wrong coz I’m her boyfriend and she gave me authority to open her email account but I could be wrong. pwede ba niya akong hiritan ng i don't trust her kaya i checked her emails and use it against me to break up para lumabas ako ang may mali although mas malaki mali niya?

5. If I decided to confront her about it, is it better to confront her or should I ask the ex instead about the real score between them, maybe the ex will be more honest about it?

Any more advice and opinions will be appreciated.

1. what's the big deal about the "married" status sa friendster nya? She's now ur gf right? Or would u rather be the guy with her in the friendster pic, and she's the gf of someone else?

2. if u confront her about ur findings, ur gonna look so uncool and insecure. she's gonna get turned off coz u will be no different from guys her age. (guys her age could even be cooler and less insecure)

3. stop looking at her friendster account. stop looking at her emails. stop being a spy. stop looking for signs if she's serious with u or not. stop looking for signs if she's cheating on u or not. it aint healthy for u and the relationship.

4. in the first place, why was she put in a position where she had to give u her email password. it sounds like she was asked (or pressured) to prove herself to be trustworthy. Someone is very insecure here.

5. Confront her ex? watda!? and what will that make u look like? He's probably much younger than u. please imagine how awkward that would be.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
should i confront her or not? need some advice