New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^

may brain damage na yan
    May brain damage talaga yung nagseselfie na may nakatutok na baril. Pati yung uncle na nagpapahiram ng baril sa bata.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    makes me wonder how irresponsible gun owners get their way while breaking safety rules of gun handling while most of us have a harder time registering and renewing licenses.

but who am I kidding?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Symptoms of Selflitis captured on film... This daughter is going to hate her dad for the rest of her life...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014

oo nga kahet walang kakuwenta kwentang bagay e gusto po ipakita sa fb o sa iba pa network, mahirap din kase mag comment kase madami ang tatamaan sa katotohanan. kaya nga kapag nakaka kita ko ng ganun at may kasama ako sinasabi ko kawawa naman yung tao wala pumapansin kase sobra pa selfie. kaya siguro gayon

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I have a kumare who's working abroad.
    Yesterday, I saw her post 48 new photos on her fb acct. on their company dinner.

She took pictures of the foods served by the resto, & of course her selfie and group pics.
    Just imagine, on the time she spent taking those photos (yung mga pagkain wala pa bawas in the pics) & by that time she finished the photo-ops, malamang malamig na yung pagkain......he-he!

& she always do that. kada kakain sa labas, may pic yung kinain nya. kahit yung bfast nya sa bahay, may photo sa fb.
    ha-ha! addict sa selfie.

ano ba tawag diyan sa madalas kunan ng pic yung pagkain nya then post sa fb?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Forget the selfie stick, say hello to the BELFIE stick
    By JONATHAN O'CALLAGHAN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 19:41 GMT, 7 January 2015 | UPDATED: 02:02 GMT, 8 January 2015

The selfie stick was so 2014; this year will be all about the much more bizarre Belfie Stick.

That's what one company will be hoping anyway, with their new device for smartphones.

If you're confused by the name, don't be; the 'b' is for behind and, yes, this is a stick that helps you take a picture of your rear end.

US company On.com has revealed a selfie stick for your backside. Called the Belfie Stick (shown) it has an extendable arm and a hinge. This allows you to get the optimum angle to snap an image of your behind. A Bluetooth button at the end of the stick lets you easily take photos.

The extendable and adjustable arm, with a hinge in the middle, helps amateur photographers get the perfect angle without needing to use a mirror.

At the tip of the stick is a Bluetooth button, which can be synced with your device to activate the shutter on your camera.
    And almost all smartphone users will be able to bask in the joy of the Belfie, as it supports Android, Windows and Apple devices.
    'With our bendable stick, you can position your back side without the need of a mirror and shoot the exact angle you are looking for,' the company explains on their website.

The product will be available later this year and is expected to retail for £53 ($79.99).

And who knows - perhaps, before long, this will be the latest inexplicable craze sweeping the world.

The Belfie Stick is reminiscent of the currently popular selfie sticks, but it has a hinge in the middle to help you get a better angle on your behind. The product will go on sale later this year for £53 ($79.99) and supports Android, Windows and Apple devices

The Belfie Stick is reminiscent of the currently popular selfie sticks, but it has a hinge in the middle to help you get a better angle on your behind. The product will go on sale later this year for £53 ($79.99) and supports Android, Windows and Apple devices
    Perhaps the most famous 'belfie' of all time is this picture of Queen of Curves Kim Kardashian

Perhaps the most famous 'belfie' of all time is this picture of Queen of Curves Kim Kardashian

No one's looking at her hair! Kim's husband Kanye's ex Amber Rose is one of few who can match Mrs Kardashian-West at her belfie game

Another fan of suspicious belfies is former reality TV star Lauren Goodger who posted this on her Instagram
    Woman struggles to capture the perfect belfie

On.com's chief technology officer Kevin Deegan said the reason for the product's creation came from a belfie trend being noticed in their online photo galleries.

'Our users are our biggest indicator of selfie trends being that it's the type of photo they post most often,' he said.
    'We've noticed a huge spike in users taking butt selfies in recent months so the natural next step was for us to develop a device to assist our users in taking one.'

Read more: Belfie Stick lets you capture a snap of your behind | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: *MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I should admit that I was bothered by those people who were taking pics and videos of the Pope last night. They were unmindful that they were blocking and blinding the view (because it was already dark) of the other people behind them who were there for the same reason,- to catch a glimpse of the Pope...

Too much of a thing is indeed a decadence....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Read more: Belfie Stick lets you capture a snap of your behind | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: *MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Nahawa na kay Kim K at JLo.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pag pangit ka, belfie na lang?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I should admit that I was bothered by those people who were taking pics and videos of the Pope last night. They were unmindful that they were blocking and blinding the view (because it was already dark) of the other people behind them who were there for the same reason,- to catch a glimpse of the Pope...

Too much of a thing is indeed a decadence....
    I find it very rude for priests and brothers to be taking photos during the mass...it ruins the solemnity of the occassion...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
SELFITIS: a mental disorder taking "selfies"