Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    ^ Pamember ako boss.
    Platinum membership ka daw. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madali lang naman i-counter mga yan. one phrase lang, "wala yan sa lolo ko..." followed by some fantastic tale of the pataasan ng ihi kind. and if the others around pick it up then that will be the end of him/her.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rich kid, huh? You're not worth my time! (clicks ignore button)...

Now, let's talk about my BMW...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Rich kid, huh? You're not worth my time! (clicks ignore button)...

Now, let's talk about my BMW...
    Hmmmm.... sounds familiar. :D Bought any new cars lately with your stupendous salary from test driving cars?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Tell that braggart he signs his paycheck at the back. That means he is a disposable employee
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; January 23rd, 2014 at 05:36 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's never proper to talk about money outside of business naman. Even my family has no idea how much I am earning.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hmmmm.... sounds familiar. :D Bought any new cars lately with your stupendous salary from test driving cars?
    In line with buying cars. A guy from a different department here in the office just recently took delivery of a new Mirage. Pina-deliver pa dito sa HARAP ng Citibank Tower. If just to show off to his colleagues that he's signing the dotted line.

Story was, he was still busy in examining his new car when the guard told him to transfer to the side. Dadating kasi ang 3 car convoy ni Greggy Araneta (2 Innova's, and a Gemballa Cayenne)

Tiklop si boy mirage ....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Even my family has no idea how much I am earning.
    Trust me, they know .... in words.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    In line with buying cars. A guy from a different department here in the office just recently took delivery of a new Mirage. Pina-deliver pa dito sa HARAP ng Citibank Tower. If just to show off to his colleagues that he's signing the dotted line.

Story was, he was still busy in examining his new car when the guard told him to transfer to the side. Dadating kasi ang 3 car convoy ni Greggy Araneta (2 Innova's, and a Gemballa Cayenne)

There's always going to be somebody richer, better looking, younger, stronger, ***ier, better than you anytime any where. Humility is the key and sympathy of the masses

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

There will always be bigger fish in the sea as the saying goes... That's why we are happy with our own little corners of the world.

Buti hindi siya pina-tow. :D

I always prefer picking up the new car in the dealer too.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The Salary Braggart