2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cathy's lifestyle is heavily subsidized by Mommy hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pasok ba to?
    Attachment 20204
    yung klasmeyt ko nung college ang business noon ng erpats niya sanglaan ng mga oto. halos sa isang linggo iba-iba dala niyang oto. buong kalye halos mapuno ng sasakyan. nagreklamo na mga kapitbahay nila. sa kapitbahay na sila nakikiparada.

btt: yung barkada kong mahangin na nagtrabaho sa ismart laging binibida yung sweldo niyang 50k. tapos hk kada linggo, eh sa gobyerno ako noon sweldo ko hamak na katiting lang sa kinikita niya. t*ngina, tanung ng tanong kung nagkano sweldo ko at bakit di pako umalis doon.
    ayun, nabulilyaso si kumag. pumatol sa may asawa na rin, nayari siya kaya tanggal. ngayon may utang sa isang barkada namin. ilan taon ng di nababayaran.
    ayoko sanang manuya pero yabang eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    *thread
    I never found income to be a good indicator of wealth as it is elusive by nature. That's why private banks won't really care about your income but more of your net worth.

Actually ayan (salary braggarts) mga worst-enemies ng mom ko. Since she was never formally employed in a company -- yun tipong pure housewife siya, she has a habit of under spending a lot on the basis that the money isn't hers.

But pagabot niyan sa Department Store, all she'll need is her BDO points. Pati ako humihingi at times since she accumulates them more than she CAN spend (knowing her Scrooginess). Store clerks always get surprised pagnakita Rewards card swipe niya since she roams around using her butas-butas shirts and Secosana bag.. lagi nalang ako aliw na aliw when they see the remaining amount since one time the manager even asked for reconfirmation sa sobrang malayong discrepancy ng attire and status.

I once joked whether we can buy condos using the points. Shame na bawal
    kakatawa mga nagyayabang ng sweldo

they lack perspective. kelangan parin nila magtrabaho no?!

di ba nila naisip na meron mga tao hindi kailangan magtrabaho at may pumapasok na pera?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    they lack perspective. kelangan parin nila magtrabaho no?!

di ba nila naisip na meron mga tao hindi kailangan magtrabaho at may pumapasok na pera?
    This, is what I see what some lack today: Perspective on what is real or not, and perspective on what matters in life indeed.

It's okay to work hard and have the fine things in life - I myself have my goals and wants, and I admire and respect those who were able to attain that through honest means. But at the end of the day, do these things you have matter and really define you? Or would you rather that the way you use these things to make the good difference, is what will define you beyond the grave?

The successful people I know dont have to work as hard as they did before and yet the money keeps coming in. They know where to put their money and keep quiet about it. They're very low key and yet I learn of how much effort they put into helping others in a good way (read: long term). Tahimik pero matinik.
    Last edited by vinj; January 24th, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Most people that I know that's usually like that are people who has no friends. Ung sa kanila lang ung pera nila, mayabang at sobrang kuripot.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Cathy's lifestyle is heavily subsidized by Mommy hehe
    "Heavily" daw oh C4U!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Braggart pala.

Ang malalim na ilog, tahimik. Ang mababaw, maingay.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    those people dont know how stupid they sound

that 100K or 150K/month salary they're bragging about.. monthly allowance lang yan ng mga trust fund baby

they should be asking themselves if they'll have that kind of money coming in even if they can no longer work

the difference between the wealthy and the working class is the wealthy have assets that generate income while the working class have to physically go to work to have income
    Last edited by uls; January 24th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they should be asking themselves if they'll have that kind of money coming in even if they can no longer work
    I asked myself that question before... i'm basically screwed if i don't work.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
The Salary Braggart