New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    we always have a friend or 2 with the same attitude. nakakainis ang ganyang klase ng tao. palaging kulang sa pansin. the only way i deal with them is simply ignoring what they are saying. titigil din yan sa kadadaldal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Alam mo naman ang buhay ng hampas-lupa...

I bought an Isetta. Very rare. Have not seen one here before that one, actually.

Of course, it was a 1:72 Cararama die-cast...
    Now you have the right to make a review on the BMW Isetta then. :D

Road and Track had an article on that before. They drove an Isetta either coast to coast or through several states (man i miss those old C&D and Road and Track magazines... been wanting to buy the "Side Glances" compilation of Peter Egan too).

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Kagabi ng pauwi ako I was following a Vios na yung tail light nya LED. Silver car, tailights looked like a BMW's.

Attachment 20196
    I've seen those tail lights too. Kala ko BMW 5 series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I also had a similar experience when a gay colleague asked if he could borrow 60k ata from me. He said he will use it to buy his brother a laptop. We were both new hires and I have known this person for less than 1 month! I told him I don't have that much money then he asked if he could use my credit card daw! WOW! I told him my CC is autodebit to my Mom's account and I will be questioned about the transaction. Buti umawat na dun!

Apparently this guy/gay was dismissed from his previous job because he covered up some audit findings for a cute guy. HAHAHA!
    Perhaps because of the need to keep up with trends and keep their boytoys happy, the gay dudes tend to live beyond their means. When i go to high end malls and see the high end stores, it never fails that i would see a couple of "shopping partners" buying up the expensive stuff. I had a client who owned a chain of beauty parlors and she would always get miffed off at her bading beauticians who never learn; basta payday, nandun na yung mga boytoy nila, asking for money.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^haha boytoy. the badings need their boytoy toys.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    i have this gay npd (narcissistic personality disorder) co-worker bragging about getting accepted in a trading company na 4x daw kataas ang salary niya sa natatanggap dito sa office namin.

had been seeing him in long sleeves and neck tie attire for a couple of weeks then comes back recently telling us na nagresign daw sya dahil di nya kasundo ang mga kasama nya doon.

di ko lang mapakitaan ng di maganda kasi parokyano ko sya sa desk-sari sari store ko. (i buy from hypermart then presyong 7-11 pag binenta ko na opisina.)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sus, kung payabangan lang din baka mamutla yan sa amin LOL

sa yabangan talo lagi ang una

purong yabang lang naman kami hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pasok ba to?
    screenshot_2014-01-24-06-59-00.jpg
    Last edited by BratPAQ; January 24th, 2014 at 09:00 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pasok ba to?
    Kakilala niyo sir BratPaQ? Braggart lang sir, hindi binanggit un salary niya Baka mayari ng talyer yan kaya madaming susi

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    naalala ko tuloy iyong napangsawa ng kaibigan ko. ang sabi niya: "di bale mawala ang yaman, wag lang ang yabang."

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sabitan lang yata sa car wash yan.. kaya dami susi.. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pasok ba to?
    Hahaha... so ano yung comments? May anak ng politiko sa probinsiya who did something like that by showing the keys of their cars (my wife saw it on the FB of a common friend), tinira sobra yung loser.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
The Salary Braggart