New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Nice to hear from you again mam Cathy ^_^

Ako usually every 2 years, mainly because the lenses get scratched up, or nagpi peel yung coating. Baka japeks yung lens na binibigay sa akin
    "where do you work, sir? at a foundry?"
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "where do you work, sir? at a foundry?"
    heh heh.

Dunno, baka acidic yung pawis ko or something ^_^ Hindi naman ako sobrang burara sa salamin, though i usually wipe the lens with my shirt.

Try ko magpagawa sa optical shop sa mall next time, and see if their lens fare better.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Dunno, baka acidic yung pawis ko or something ^_^ Hindi naman ako sobrang burara sa salamin, though i usually wipe the lens with my shirt.

Try ko magpagawa sa optical shop sa mall next time, and see if their lens fare better.
    hah!
    wiping the lenses with the shirt one is wearing, is a good way to scratch the lens.
    pag natuyo ang pawis, ay may salt (asin!) na natitira. these are hard crystals, with sharp edges. very good at scratching softer lenses.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I have at least 6 pairs of eyeglasses in various combinations/configurations,- transition, with shade-clip etc.

Not very particular about the frames, as I have only a couple which are branded... Whatever suits my fancy,- but they last a long time to me... I am relatively careful with my personal belongings...

My very bad astigmatism and my very bad eye-grade has resulted to the lenses being much more expensive than their frames.

But it has its advantages too,- I love to watch the Christmas lights at night, without eyeglasses,- akin to a psychedelic trip in bursting living colors. This is something surreal which our regular 20/20 bros/sis will never enjoy in their life....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123