New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kap, kung ngayon ka mabangga sa bago mong mazda3, pabayaan mo rin ba? hehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    How do you prevent road rage? It's all in the head my good man, all in the head.

I invested in a good sound system that emphasizes on great sound quality. Music soothes my nerves and blood pressure, in fact whenever the going gets tough, I play a bit of Pavarotti or Sting :harp1: never fails to ease me up.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Go to side streets where there’s no traffic. Alangang may maka-away ka kung walang ibang motorist…. Seriously, true, as long as no traffic there’s less commotion to reach. Swapangan sa kalye ang puno’t dulo nyan….. sa expressway ba may nag-aaway? Unahan sa kamatayan meron.
    Last edited by XTO; October 3rd, 2007 at 01:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Lalo na ung mga natutuo mag drive sa probinsya... dala dala nila ung almost lawless nilang style dito sa Manila...
    i beg to differ. motorists here (im from davao) are actually more disciplined compared to our manila counterparts. i know what im talking about because i used to drive practically everyday from q.c. to greenhills when i was living there for over a year.

my brother who grew up in manila was even surprised that jeepneys drivers here almost always stops for him whenever he's on a pedestrian lane. kung nasa manila pa siya e baka sigaw at busina lang daw ang inabot niya. in fact, my friend from baguio told me that if you ever happen to encounter a 'kupal' driver there, then most probably the driver is from manila

:peace:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    i beg to differ. motorists here (im from davao) are actually more disciplined compared to our manila counterparts. i know what im talking about because i used to drive practically everyday from q.c. to greenhills when i was living there for over a year.

my brother who grew up in manila was even surprised that jeepneys drivers here almost always stops for him whenever he's on a pedestrian lane. kung nasa manila pa siya e baka sigaw at busina lang daw ang inabot niya. in fact, my friend from baguio told me that if you ever happen to encounter a 'kupal' driver there, then most probably the driver is from manila

I can attest to this one having been assigned in Davao for a couple of months. What's more, the taxi drivers are pretty helpful if they know that you're from out-of-town. Cheers to Davaoeños!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Whenever another motorist pisses me off on the road, I just mutter, "May araw ka rin." O kaya hinahayaan ko na lang na makalayo siya, to fight the urge na humabol. Then I imagine na mamamatay siya later in the day, in the most horrible and gruesome manner possible.

After that, ok na ako, at least until the next idiot crosses my path...
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 3rd, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post

sorry for the generalization.

But the fact still is --- most PUJ/PUV/Truck drivers already CAN drive when they came to Manila to work as drivers.

So they must have learned to drive somewhere else.

Ask any driver by profession where they learned to drive... most of them would answer "sa probinsya namin"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh kung ang mayor ba naman eh, no nonsense type parang si duterte, wala ng paliwanag salvage na agad, titino talaga lahat ng citizens :gun: batas .45....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    normally kung ok kausap ko sa car wala akong problema keeping cool. pero kapag nagmamadali, mabilis uminit ulo ko. disciplined driver naman ako. naiinis lang talaga sa mga inconsiderate.

siguro, one way is to leave earlier para hindi palaging nagmamadali.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Tama po, kalimitan yung mga mainitin ang ulo is yung mga disiplinarian sa daan at yung mahal na mahal yung kotse. Pag may abnoy akong kasabay na drayber ngumingiti na lang ako sa sarili sabay sabi ng pabulong "bobo". he..he..he..he...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
road rage...