New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyreinlove View Post
    [SIZE=2]Hello everyone! im new here.I got interested coz im waiting nalang for my US visa interview schedule. I wish you can pls help me with some important tips. Like is it okay if i'll just wear a simple flat sandal or do i really need to wear a close shoes?What are the most common questions?

I dont have any idea pa kasi how the Us embassy look like inside. I havent been there yet. Totoo ba na you need to be there at least 3 hours before your interview?me line paba or may priority numbers na binibigay?pls pls help me...Thanks much!
    [/SIZE]
    welcome po sa tsikot mam, pls back read na lang dahil nandyan na kasagutan tanong mo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    how bout kids under 18 meron rin bang standard questions sa kanila?

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by inahmae View Post
    Actually mas tinatanong ng mga consul ang mga bata kapag may interview kase mas convincing para sa kanila ang bata... My inaanak was 4 years old when she was interviewed with her mom and most often than not, she was interviewed more than her mom.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by inahmae View Post

wala masyado yan questions since minors sila, questions for them will revolved around their schoolings lang..not a biggie it's the parents that they are with that will have more questions

since they are minors, alam naman ng mga consuls na they don;t have a capacity to pay for their trip, and wala silang financial documents na mapapakita and will just ride on sa parent/s nila...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by venturer View Post
    wag mo na problemahin sapatos mo hindi naman makikita yan, parang registrar ng DLSU ang interview booth, half-body lang makikita sayo

so better look good with your half-body.

hindi lang 3 hours, kunwari lang yan appointment kuno, pipila ka pa din ng matagal pero may number naman
    ditto....huwag na problemahin yun isusuot mo, basta presentable ok na...ang problemahin mo yun mga documents mo na to prove you have "ties" here...hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think it's more the political climate here in the US that dictates how strict the consuls are over there. During Clinton's time, I had a hard time getting my wife here. Plus, every single one of her relatives who tried to immigrate were denied.

All changed during Bush Jr's tenure. Whole families of my wife's relatives are now here. They got approved over the last 5-6 years.

If a Democrat president is elected, the flow may once again slow down.

I doubt it's the clothes. Many of my wife's relatives showed up in blue jeans and t-shirts with some wearing slippers. They still got approved.

Beats me why. But, Republicans seem to have a soft spot for Pinoys (probably because Pinoys tend to be more religious which is a Republican agenda).
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 27th, 2007 at 05:03 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Proper Attire During Embassy Interviews