New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yan kasi problem ng mga iba gun owners, they imagine they're shooting somebody. The problem is when you imagine it too often, you are inviting the universe to let it happen to you aka the secret law of attraction. Eh Kaya Lang palso, Minsan s road rage nangyari. The universe sometimes has a sadistic sense of humor but that's only because you are imagining hurting someone eh di ba nga nasa 10 commandments or sabihin na din natin law of the universe, you can't just think of taking someone else's life and feel satisfied with it.

My purpose of getting a gun is the same purpose as when I learned Arnis or nunchaku, I never imagine breaking somebody's face or bone with it. I just like to feel how it feels like mastering a weapon skillfully. That alone is rewarding enough for me. and of course, ready ka din pero never in any way imagine it
    So you want to master glock only or other firearms as well?

Glock is a safe gun, its firing mechanism locks when it fails to fire on the first strike

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; June 10th, 2018 at 11:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Load and load..kila pam and mike, naging students ko sila nung pinoyguns days...ako yung R.O and nag tuturo seminar..nice people

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    glad to know papi. i briefly met them lang. si misis ang kakilala sila at nung pinik-up yung mga units, na hit niya bullseye sa indoor targets nila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    glad to know papi. i briefly met them lang. si misis ang kakilala sila at nung pinik-up yung mga units, na hit niya bullseye sa indoor targets nila.

Scanning my old pics, glock pala gamit ko at the time..at ang laki ko pa..

https://s33.postimg.cc/q6heyi6xb/20180610_125059.jpg

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Scanning my old pics, glock pala gamit ko at the time..at ang laki ko pa..

nice one papi[emoji108] eksakto lang sa handle name mo [emoji39]

TS need not go far away pala, ayan si papi BIG if he wants to get first hand knowledge with glock

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    So you want to master glock only or other firearms as well?

Glock is a safe gun, its firing mechanism locks when it fails to fire on the first strike

I will only master Glock because I have studied the person behind Glock who is Gaston Glock. I learned of the story of Gaston Glock when I was in Vienna last month. Sobrang na fascinate ako sa buhay nya, the same thing happened when I was in Florence years back. I checked in at MAchiavelli Hotel. While sleeping, I dreamt of a person standing beside our bed. There is no face and only a silhouette of him. Then later on I saw a book in NB, with exactly the same silhouette of a man in the cover, the author's name is Niccolo Machiavelli, I read that book . It's called The Prince

So ngaun may Gaston Glock naman. I am particularly interested why an accidental / chance meeting in the 80s led this man to become the number one supplier of handgun in the world, and lahat pa ng law enforcement agencies take note. Even Navy Seals and FBI.

I found.a trace of God's hand once again in my latest travel. So eto na gagawin ngaun, pero last April lang never sumagi sa isep ko to

-----

Saka eto pa imagine nyo, I stumbled reading about Team Glock, Austria's international shooter team. Guess who is the lead spokeserson and one of their master marksman nila, it's a Fil-AM named Eusebio. San ka pa hihi

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^its a double action only gun..thats a big disadvantage in competitive shooting

It takes greater deal to maintain alignment of the front and rear sight in order to hit the target

Again, when it fails to fire it requires a greater deal of effort to make it fire again

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

It takes greater deal to maintain alignment of the front and rear sight in order to hit the target

Again, when it fails to fire it requires a greater deal of effort to make it fire again

Tsaka one thing nice with glocks eh hindi naiiwan sa firing position yung firing pin kahit naka cock na.. kaya kahit mabasagsak walang accidental firing

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014

glock isn't DA-only. it's also not DA/SA. it's a glock basically it's a partially-cocked striker so it's easier to pull than a DA but still heavier/longer pull than SA

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Tsaka one thing nice with glocks eh hindi naiiwan sa firing position yung firing pin kahit naka cock na.. kaya kahit mabasagsak walang accidental firing
    almost all modern guns are drop safe i.e. have firing pin block. wala na halos yung floating firing pin

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    glock isn't DA-only. it's also not DA/SA. it's a glock basically it's a partially-cocked striker so it's easier to pull than a DA but still heavier/longer pull than SA
    Isnt that a paradox..heavier pull than a single action

Glock users in a competition are always at a disadvantage compared to single action users

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast