New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    yun nga ang useless dyan. anyone can just fake that test. it doesn't really screen for the crazy violent types
    You have to take it anyway, the psychologist will figure you out.

They know the sign even if the applicant is in denial

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hehe, we actually do that for golf with clients. Papatalo para masaya kliyente tapos mabilis umoo. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    What?!? I can't believe it... and now I'm thinking if I have been a "victim".

But I don't play anything so I am not yet a victim. However, I am now aware of this "technique". I might be able to use it in one way or another.
    [emoji1]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I don't know about the impossible part. My officemate got a permit and it only took him less than 2 days. I think people have the impression that its hard because one has to physically be present, much like getting a passport. Dati kasi for both non-appearance/daan sa agency/shop pwede na.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    What could be wrong with my friend's license? And yes, he mentioned that it was easier before and the shop takes care of everything.

I'll tell him about this.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I don't know about the impossible part. My officemate got a permit and it only took him less than 2 days. I think people have the impression that its hard because one has to physically be present, much like getting a passport. Dati kasi for both non-appearance/daan sa agency/shop pwede na.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    License to own or license sa gun? Alin daw mabilis?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    What could be wrong with my friend's license? And yes, he mentioned that it was easier before and the shop takes care of everything.

I'll tell him about this.
    I cannot say its easy...but in the ph...its always who you know, deep pockets also helps

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    You have to take it anyway, the psychologist will figure you out.

They know the sign even if the applicant is in denial

yeah i know there are tests that take the whole day and they really wear you down

this test for firearms is super quick. super easy to fake. and besides the really crazy ones will just buy a black market gun

in the end, wala din. that was my point

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    yeah i know there are tests that take the whole day and they really wear you down

this test for firearms is super quick. super easy to fake. and besides the really crazy ones will just buy a black market gun

in the end, wala din. that was my point
    Actually madali lang test mga 2 hours lang madami ka lang talaga babayaran ngayon compare dati and non appearance pa. Si purisima ang nagpadami ng requirements. Ngayon nga yung police clearance need mo pa kumuha ng MTC clearance bago ka bigyan. Gastos na naman. Kaya dadami talaga loose firearms and non renewal ng mga PA nila[emoji45]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    check the current gun laws first. hassle. i'll be selling all my guns. it's not fun anymore

PTC is a big hassle also. dati andali, non appearance lang
    +1 on this.

Not worth it anymore to be a legal gun owner.

All those hoops you have to go through, not to mention the money you have to shell out everytime you renew your license.

Buti pa yung illegal.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Actually madali lang test mga 2 hours lang
    In my experience the psych test was half a day at least.

Then you go back for the psych interview, personally.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    In my experience the psych test was half a day at least.

Then you go back for the psych interview, personally.
    Take my exam around 9:30am mga 11:00am tapos na then after you submit your exams tatawagin ka for psych interview. Alam ko sa crame matagal kaya sa canlubang laguna ako kumuha mas konti tao [emoji16]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast