New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    yeah i know there are tests that take the whole day and they really wear you down

this test for firearms is super quick. super easy to fake. and besides the really crazy ones will just buy a black market gun

in the end, wala din. that was my point
    Yes...in a way you are right..even if you use it on self defense, you will still be charge of homicide, even inside your house...you need to prove danger to ones life not property

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Yes...in a way you are right..even if you use it on self defense, you will still be charge of homicide, even inside your house...you need to prove danger to ones life not property

Kaya important to have a licensed firearm when this incident happen[emoji16]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post

Tumpak papi...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    * minicarph, visit the gunshow. iirc, month of july at saka november. papi big can confirm. i bought my g17 and my wife g19 from one of the gunshop particants in the show.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post

not necessarily

suppose you have a loose gun. intruder comes in, you shoot. just tell the police it was the intruder's gun naagaw mo lang

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    * minicarph, visit the gunshow. iirc, month of july at saka november. papi big can confirm. i bought my g17 and my wife g19 from one of the gunshop particants in the show.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    How much naubos nyo sa g17 + g19 combo, may disc ba? Saka ano gen

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I cannot say its easy...but in the ph...its always who you know, deep pockets also helps

How much ba lagayan sa fixer, yun ba fixer may rango din. I wouldn't mind making friebds with them, 10-15k ba ok na sa kanila pag 2 guns kagad

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    double post

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If youre 5 7 and below..a g17 is too big for carry..sukatin mo muna kung san ka comfortable..i used to carry also a full size cz75, perfect carry for tall people..yung g19 parang g26 lang for me so i often recommend it...ako naman im thinking of getting a ruger LCP..

Btw i used to have a g30, called it a pitbull..pero ergonomics was lousy..ginagamit ko when i was mountain biking..carried it for 5 years.

https://s33.postimg.cc/d1ebbnfa7/08302007045.jpg

Mountain biking? So pwede na ba nakasukbit sa katawan ang baril ngaun. I though kasi NASA bag or else it will be interpreted as gun toting . Iba na ba rules?

Thought I would still want a Glock 42 or 43 in a bag. Yun na naman 17 sa bahay lang or yun na nga sa gun range

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Mountain biking? So pwede na ba nakasukbit sa katawan ang baril ngaun. I though kasi NASA bag or else it will be interpreted as gun toting . Iba na ba rules?

Thought I would still want a Glock 42 or 43 in a bag. Yun na naman 17 sa bahay lang or yun na nga sa gun range

dati na pwede, basta concealed. i carry IWB inside waistband. bag is too slow

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast