New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Rent to Own.

there are several property developers using this option to entice buyers.
    There might be a downpayment and you might need to acquire a Housing Loan but its worth it rather than renting a place.

Dami new townhouses in the Mandaluyong area that has Rent to Own deals.
    Usually smaller developers ang may option an ganito but i have seen them being offered by the some big Property developers.
    Havent really looked into townhouses but will consider. Thanks for the suggestion.😊 saan banda sa mandaluyong sir? Hopefully closer to makati than shaw/san juan...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    buy. condo or townhouse. 2 bedrooms ok na. if you decide to move later on you can always sell the property. kahit sabihin pa na hindi nag appreciate ang price at least you get your money back. sa rent wala ka mababawi.

at your age i prefer condo. andun lahat ng amenities you need - pool (think kids), gym, laundry.
    Thank you for the input sir! Rent/buy. Condo/townhouse/house. The options are overwhelming sometimes...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Rent a small place as long as you are comfortable. Sa gabi lang naman kayo mag stay. Maaring nasa labas pa din kayo during weekends. Decide later when you have enough to build your dreamhouse. Medyo mahirap matali sa monthly amortization.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So many cheap ren-to-owns RFO units at Acacia Estates which is near BGC and has access to SLEX or Makati or Pasay. Has its own savemore inside the community and few meters to Starbucks and vistamall. Only downside is traffic.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    So many cheap ren-to-owns RFO units at Acacia Estates which is near BGC and has access to SLEX or Makati or Pasay. Has its own savemore inside the community and few meters to Starbucks and vistamall. Only downside is traffic.

We visited and ang consideration din is parking for rfo units. Wala na available. Ang meron na lang is yung for preselling...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Rent a small place as long as you are comfortable. Sa gabi lang naman kayo mag stay. Maaring nasa labas pa din kayo during weekends. Decide later when you have enough to build your dreamhouse. Medyo mahirap matali sa monthly amortization.
    Seriously considering this route since i think this is the most sensible at this point...may pressure lang din from wife to be to purchase since we can afford it anyway but i dont want to miss out on other options dahil matatali sa purchase..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    We visited and ang consideration din is parking for rfo units. Wala na available. Ang meron na lang is yung for preselling...

May nagpapa rent din ng parking slots. 4k to 5k/month. You can check with PMO.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If you buy a condo but eventually want to move elsewhere or get a house, you can always rent out your unit.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you buy a condo but eventually want to move elsewhere or get a house, you can always rent out your unit.

I'm assuming that renting out a 2 bedroom unit is more challenging since the target market is smaller...i'm thinking starting families. If we'd factor in renting it out later on sa decision then maybe getting a smaller unit is better? Para wider market...yung young professionals?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    I'm assuming that renting out a 2 bedroom unit is more challenging since the target market is smaller...i'm thinking starting families. If we'd factor in renting it out later on sa decision then maybe getting a smaller unit is better? Para wider market...yung young professionals?

Personally I bought my condo primarily for my use, secondary nalang yung rental income in the future.

But both 1BR and 2BR condos have different markets. Some yuppies tend to group together as cost per person is lower for 2 people sharing a 2BR unit than if they individually get studio/1BR units.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast