New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    guys, im at crossroads again. parang sobrang wala ako motivation to move on coz ever since nun pinag-aral ako, tapos nagkatrabaho ako, tapos nagka-business ako ang lagi lang sinasabi sa'kin ng mga magulang ko and elders, mag-ipon at mag-payaman para hindi maging kawawa pag tanda.

ewan ko ba puros withdrawal syndrome lahat ng poison na turo na yun eh

I wanna go back to school yun nga lang syempre mas matanda na ako parang 21 jump street ba. syempre, pagtitinginan ako kasi parang hindi nila ka-vibe. pero I wanna relive life in a different approach eh, ang gusto ko pag nag-aaral ko for the development of well being, hindi yun mag-aral para mag-accumulate ng pera. I wanna feel the world in another view, yun tipong walang math or science or planning , purely art, spontaneity, randomness and less regrets

pano ba ako mag-aaral muli?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Home-school. 0% chance nga lang to have beki classmates, siguro request ka nalang ng beki teacher.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Home-school. 0% chance nga lang to have beki classmates, siguro request ka nalang ng beki teacher.
    tapos major in gay-lingo...

*OB - seriously, naisip ko din yan.. pero sakin naman parang miss ko lang ang college days ko... gusto ko yung tipong tambay sa parking, sa dorm, gimik, and syempre chicks...

wala naman siguro masama kung mag-aral ka ulit.. for sure mas marami pa nga didikit and bibilib sayo lalo't naging sucessful ka na...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    never too old to learn. you like it or not, even watching tv news is learning. at school, it is just a more structured learning process with some piece of paper called a certificate or a diploma. you learn everyday, from smart people, from idiots, from your own mistakes, from other people's mistakes, from printed material, from electronic media and from going to places you have never been. it is more condensed at school. not everything is learned from school. in that, you do not become a ceo or a manager straight out of college. it takes time, it takes experience, it takes patience. as an educator, i have always emphasized to my students that an instructor is just a facilitator, no matter how much, how long, how much the instructor tried to teach, if the student don't want to learn, the student never learns. he might meet the minimum requirements but it does not mean he can do the job right the first time and everytime at best. learning is a two party action, the material to learn and the learner.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    never too old to learn. you like it or not, even watching tv news is learning. at school, it is just a more structured learning process with some piece of paper called a certificate or a diploma. you learn everyday, from smart people, from idiots, from your own mistakes, from other people's mistakes, from printed material, from electronic media and from going to places you have never been. it is more condensed at school. not everything is learned from school. in that, you do not become a ceo or a manager straight out of college. it takes time, it takes experience, it takes patience. as an educator, i have always emphasized to my students that an instructor is just a facilitator, no matter how much, how long, how much the instructor tried to teach, if the student don't want to learn, the student never learns. he might meet the minimum requirements but it does not mean he can do the job right the first time and everytime at best. learning is a two party action, the material to learn and the learner.
    thanks. your words are really encouraging. I am very much aware that not all things can be taught/learned in school. ang na-mi-miss ko lang kasi yun innocence / ignorance ng isang student, and bec. of that state of mind - he / she is ready to tackle the world as if there's nothing to lose. yun spirit na yun, yun life force na yun, I had that once, but sadly I can't seem to grasp it again bec. of too many taboos/overloaded information we have now.

the only thing I can think of, na kinakatakutan ko din is for me to lose all / lose most of everything that I have. kasi ang mga studyante naman ganun ngaun diba? all they have are baons, and a cellphone and the clothes they wear. parang ganun kasi eh, by nature, if you had it all then the next necessary step is to lose it all, for the path to open to you again. IF I don't lose all, then I will be like the rest of us, mag-ki-keep na lang ng resources, tackling life with the quest of abundance as the only form of security and sense of well-being.

para ba sila Robert Downey Jr. saka yun mga sila Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew Mcarthur yun mga kasabayan nya noon 80s. yun mga latters sobrang sumikat noon 80's and early 90's pero si Robert Downey labas masok sa kulungan bec. of drug addiction/pushing.

and look at where Robert Downey is now, he is IRON MAN! ni wala pa siguro sa kalingkingan ng kinikita nya ang mga kinikita ng former hearthrobs na kasamahan nya na hindi lang laos, malamang overweight at baka kumakanta na lang sa tabi-tabi.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    thanks. your words are really encouraging. I am very much aware that not all things can be taught/learned in school. ang na-mi-miss ko lang kasi yun innocence / ignorance ng isang student, and bec. of that state of mind - he / she is ready to tackle the world as if there's nothing to lose. yun spirit na yun, yun life force na yun, I had that once, but sadly I can't seem to grasp it again bec. of too many taboos/overloaded information we have now.

the only thing I can think of, na kinakatakutan ko din is for me to lose all / lose most of everything that I have. kasi ang mga studyante naman ganun ngaun diba? all they have are baons, and a cellphone and the clothes they wear. parang ganun kasi eh, by nature, if you had it all then the next necessary step is to lose it all, for the path to open to you again. IF I don't lose all, then I will be like the rest of us, mag-ki-keep na lang ng resources, tackling life with the quest of abundance as the only form of security and sense of well-being.

para ba sila Robert Downey Jr. saka yun mga sila Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew Mcarthur yun mga kasabayan nya noon 80s. yun mga latters sobrang sumikat noon 80's and early 90's pero si Robert Downey labas masok sa kulungan bec. of drug addiction/pushing.

and look at where Robert Downey is now, he is IRON MAN! ni wala pa siguro sa kalingkingan ng kinikita nya ang mga kinikita ng former hearthrobs na kasamahan nya na hindi lang laos, malamang overweight at baka kumakanta na lang sa tabi-tabi.
    so feeling mo si Robert Downey Jr. ka

dating bigtime, lost it all, then bigtime comeback?

naging bigtime ka ba in the first place?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HI Pop corn, hindi nakakahiya ang mag aral kahit may edad ka na. Mas nakakahiya ang malamang nagnananakaw ka ss kaban ng bayan. kung high school, meron sa la salle greenhills, adult education program para sa mga hindi nakatapos ng high school at vocational naman sa mga tapos ng high school. There was a time na nagpa graduate sila ng isang 73 years old na taga Batangas at halos buong barangay ang dumalo sa graduation, accordingly noong II World War ay hindi siya nakapagpatuloy ng studies kaya nawili na lang siya sa paghahanapbuhay para sa kanyang pamilya at nag mag sipagtapos na ay saka naman siya nag aral. If you will recall a certain Mr. Aquino na nag 10th place sa bar exam, when asked what motivated him to study replied that " studying is the cheapest form of entertainment". \\Well he is right .
    your classmates will make you happy, your inter action with the whole class and different teachers will make you alive Go ahead Popcorn continue your education/study. I had a friend who just finished high school in the province became a jeepney driver then a factory worker but became a very successful businessman and when he asked if he can study further then I have him enrolled in short courses and development seminars and you know he really enjoyed it a lot...up to now he is still searching for things to study. If you want to know more about him txt me at 09179674229. My advocacy is to help people I will meet by letting them realize their passion and dreams.......by the way I am a psychologist........good luck pop corn

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Err...what was that again? Aral ba kailangan mo o reincarnation?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    para ba sila Robert Downey Jr. saka yun mga sila Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew Mcarthur yun mga kasabayan nya noon 80s.
    Andrew McCarthy you mean? Leading man ni Molly Ringwald sa Pretty in Pink...

Try Digital Photography ...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi pareng pop3corn - my humble advice is go ahead kung gusto mo mag-aral uli!! kung yan ang makakapagbigay ng self-fulfilment sa yo, sige!! mayron ako dati kaklase sa college - chemistry ang course, matinik talaga. pagka graduate nagtrabaho at naging executive sa isang malaking companya. Habang nagtratrabaho, nag-aral uli ng chemical engineering naman. pasado lahat at lalo siyang umasenso. pero ang pakiramdam niya mayron pa rin kulang sa buhay niya. bago nagretire, kumuha na law course, pagka abogado. pumasa sa bar exam at ngayon ay practising lawyer, pero alam mo ba ang linya niya? Labor cases. At talagang tumutulong sa mga mahihirap at naapi sa mga companya. wala siya kita halos, karamihan pro-bono, libre. ngayon ang pakiramdam niya ay masayang masaya siya dahil sa nakakatulong siya sa mga walang kaya. at lumalabas sa mga kuwento niya, na kapag ang kalaban ay mga mayayaman at makapangyihan na mga tao ay parang fully charged sya at ganadong ganado at pag naipanalo niya ang kaso ng walang kaya laban sa mga mayayaman at makapangyarihan at kanilang magagaling na abogado, masayang masaya siya. Dito daw niya nakamtan ang hinahanap niya sa buhay.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Nakakahiya ba mag-aral muli?