New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hahaha it might cost P1000/day but the economy can never handle a P1000 minimum wage. Sa P500 pa lang dami ng businesses magsasara and the rank of unemployed will even grow. The reality is our economy is TOO SMALL to support its population.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pang family naman yang cost of living.. pero kung daily wage.. kung 500 tapos 2 kayo nag work.. di 1T na din yun per day.. tapos kung 4 kayo nag work.. di 2T na yun per day.. kaya mas gusto nang pinoy sama sama eh.. para share share sa gastos..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hinde ko na sinasama sa computation, minimal lang naman saka pwede tipirin pakainin, P200+/kilo din ang dog food ngayon. kaya sabi ko doon sa maid instead na two cups per meal gawin isang cup na lang...mga askal nga kung ano-ano kinakain eh nabubuhay naman.
    Pakain mo yung kanin na itinatapon nung mga hunghang sa Buendia.

Cost of living at 1K per day? yung P 250, i-kolekta agad ng mga labor group/union na yan, another P 250 para sa yosi at red horse...tapos pang hulog sa motor ni Kuya, pang load ng cellphone ni Ate... etc. Mga ungas talaga.

Tamad ako mamalengke (have to wake up at 430am) so i buy enough meats to last us almost a month in the freezer... so far okay naman.
    Last edited by vinj; April 28th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Cost of living at 1K per day? yung P 250, i-kolekta agad ng mga labor group/union na yan, another P 250 para sa yosi at red horse...tapos pang hulog sa motor ni Kuya, pang load ng cellphone ni Ate... etc. Mga ungas talaga.
    haha that's right

yosi, red horse, load, motor

basic needs of the masses

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    how much is your household monthly grocery budget?

do you buy it the usual way once a month or weekly?

mas makakmura ba pag weekly na lang mag grocery? grabe sa mahal eh pag once a month, I was checking the CC bills last night. P15k-P20k/month kami, to think we don't eat lunch sa bahay.

grabeh lakas nyo. i dont regularly go to groceries. usually toiletries and other household non-food necessities than can be bought whenever needed. I use GTD methodology app in the iPhone to determine which is which is due to buy na.

canned foods and ready to cook brunch meats lang binibile namen sa grocery.

if i'm to compute siguro i am spending average of 6K for three months sa grocery coz i still use Citibank's card yun may 5% rebate to monitor.

dinner kasi i make it a point to take out or dine out to take advantage of the limited servings served kasi patulog na eh, di na ma-burn yun.

regarding lotions and stuff and other pang-cosmetics, usually si misis lang marami pero it lasts long na. the gym is a natural cleanser for the skin, no need for regular cosmetic lotions, ointments etc. basta make it a point to perspire 3-4 days a week, and it can do wonders sa skin.

snacks and chocolates and sweets, i make it a point to buy this only as controlled indulgence or reward for a task, so i dont stock up sa bahay.
    Last edited by hondaboot; April 28th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Family of 3, P10K budget lang a month. hehe, tipid sa province eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    kami sm pampanga or baliuag 6 kami total ng groceries per month 15k

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    2 pax at home.

around 10k per month, bi monthly schedule.

same as CVT, split palagi sa 1.5k para maraming libre na DQ o kaya pizza hut

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    before mga 5years ago 5k a month kaya na pero ngayon 5k for half month na lang

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hmm.. this country is messsed up because too many people don't want to be truthful . I'm not talking about the utang you get every month to support your family from famiy working abroad but what you actually spend. the average salary in the philippines is $177 per month..pero we have people spending 20,000 mth on food.. sure.. my sister makes 50,000 USD year and she spends a little more than that every month ($600USD=25K) and she has 2 kids and herself.. people have 3 maids.. cige ne.. come on and be truthful maarte.. an average salary for an engineer grad is 23000 K month.. and you spend that much in food??? where you work? I work for a BIG company in HR and I know how much I make.. I"m paying 20K a month for a down payment on a house, I'll be done with it in January, and the extra expense is kicking my butt. I make over twice as much as a grad engineer and I can barely do it.. and I spend roughly 8000 month for food, with my wife and 2 kids.. I come to this site to look for answers, but too many people are just straight up liars about how much they make and really just need to wake up.

Dapat magsalita totoo or just don't speak.. that's my American tagalog for you.

monthly grocery budget?