Feb 2007
    Thats the shooter po sir.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Akala ko si boybi...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    if he is guilty, then dismissal should be the least of his problems. he should be fighting to stay off death row imo.
    Unfortunately, the death penalty has already been abolished by Congress, so the most he can get is life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The important thing right now is for the prosecutor to oppose the granting of bail, which I foresee is what the defense lawyer would strongly argue for. Baka like Rolito Go, mag-jump bail tong mokong nato.

Honestly, looking at his mug, parang hindi killer, unlike Rolito Go, hehehe. Well, looks can be deceiving.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    As per TV Patrol this evening, nakapagpiyansa na coz the case was down to homicide.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    down to homicide due to absence of premeditation and treachery.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    At 80k lang piyansa nya. 40k lang pala halaga ng buhay dito sa Pinas.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Uy, parang gross miscarraige of justice ito a.

Diba pag homicide na, medyo sky's the limit sa setting ng bail?

Ang alam ko ang basis would be a substantial amount based on the financial status of the accused.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    grabe ang baba ng pyansa. tsk tsk tsk.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Thats the shooter po sir.
    i have seen him before sobra familiar. di ko lang talaga maalala kung san

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i know the girl who was killed. she's the friend of my cousin's and she was with my sister before she was killed. they went for a vacation. she used to spend summer with our family here in the province.

i really hate the person who killed katie. she didn't have anything to do with what happened and he kills her. i just hope he rots in jail. i cannot comment on the guy katie was with because he was asking for trouble when he shouted at the guy and kicked the car. what i really can't accept is that why did he have to kill her?

stay away from people like that lawyer. always keep cool. especially those who are in manila. there are a lot of people there whose heads are full of air!
    i just hope justice for katie and i really hope the contacts, the killer's position as city legal officer of pasig and relatives of the killer wont help taint the case against him so that he can elude justice.

[merged] ingat sa gitgitan at makipagduruan sa kalye.