New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    eto tanong ko lang lakaki sa lalaki

immediately after *** ba ayaw nyo na maging affectionate?

parang kasi ganun ako eh, gusto ko na bumalik sa panonood ng TV, or computer, or games
    After ***? Forget it. I'll be in La La Land. The only time I'd wake up is if I get an elbow to the face from the wife because I'm snoring too loud or *ahem* she wants some more.

As for other guy things.....

Tidy?..... I'm only orderly with my stuff when there's a need. My den's often a lot messier than the images of it that I've shown.

My wife has to literally drag me kicking and screaming to church every Sunday. But, I do as she says even though I worked a 12-hr graveyard shift the night before.

I'm a lousy cook in the kitchen not for lack of trying. I'm just plain lousy. But, when it comes to BBQ and making pancakes, those are mine and mine alone.

I also leave the toilet seat up. It only goes down when I have a big load coming. Then the toilet seat goes right back up.

Moustache. I looooove my moustache. Before we were married, so did my wife. She thought I looked like a "kontrabida" from tv. After we were married, she demanded I shave it off because she wanted that babyface look and feel.

That's about all I can mention. The rest would probably get this thread locked up...
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 30th, 2007 at 09:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nice thread.

anyway, to add:
    1. since my girl and I go to the gym regularly, she decided that I should have this mini-lunchbox thingy wherein I could put in my soap, shampoo and facial wash. so before I could protest any further, she got me one.. para hindi daw magulo. and I've noticed that I'm the only one inside the locker room na may ganun.. *sigh*
    2. no matter what, i can't fold my shirts the way she does.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    nice thread.

anyway, to add:
    1. since my girl and I go to the gym regularly, she decided that I should have this mini-lunchbox thingy wherein I could put in my soap, shampoo and facial wash. so before I could protest any further, she got me one.. para hindi daw magulo. and I've noticed that I'm the only one inside the locker room na may ganun.. *sigh*
    MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Bro, whatever you do, if you drop your soap in the shower, consider it lost. DO NOT bend down to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post

anyway, to add:
    2. no matter what, i can't fold my shirts the way she does.
    Men tend to rush these things, it's as if we actually think that there are better things to do than to fold shirts, so we rush through them and end up doing a half-a$$ed job.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Another one for the guys...

What say you:

Ridiculously photoshopped and hyper edited:

Or all natural beauties:

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of glamour photography, but I think that magazine cover hides whatever real beauty the girl has. It actually looks cartoonish already. :down:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    m2, yung absent-mindedness mo pwede pa yatang palampasin; konting leeway sa mga tumatanda. May memory gap na kasi, kaya dapat bawal ang pork. :bwahaha: :peace:

Karamihan sa mga guys eh intentional na yung pagiging makalat. As in, to the point na nagmumukha nang pigsty yung kwarto, bahay o opisina, pero ayaw pa ring magligpit; style daw yun. Kaya nagkaroon ng Queer Eye for the Straight Guy eh.
    sakin naman..ang pagiging makalat ay treatment sa aking pagiging OC...hehrehrer

when i was a little kid in school, pag lumalampas sa line yung sulat ko sa notebook, i tear off the whole page kahit na malapit nako matapos sa notes...

so what i did was, sinasadya kong palampasin sa line at pangitan yung sulat ko...

being an oc then made me miss notes...so bumababa ang grades ko...naging sagabal ang magiging "neat" na notes ko.

same thing with my room...i used to fix everything right to the very angle of a fixture. pag nagalaw, kailangan kong ibalik sa dati...eh lagi na akong nale-late sa mga lakad at naging sagabal narin..

so what i did was i started to make mess

now im a messy b*$tard

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Another one for the guys...

What say you:

Ridiculously photoshopped and hyper edited:

Or all natural beauties:

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of glamour photography, but I think that magazine cover hides whatever real beauty the girl has. It actually looks cartoonish already. :down:
    yun sa gitna kahit all-natural wag na lang

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yikes :shocked2:

here is a question: why is it so much fun for us guys to...ahem...scratch ourselves?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bato-bato sa langit...

(araykupo) hehehehehe...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    yikes :shocked2:

here is a question: why is it so much fun for us guys to...ahem...scratch ourselves?
    Fun or force of habit? LOL. I personally have a distaste for doing that in public, but I guess it depends hehe.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    like this?

tsarap ba? :bwahaha:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The MAN Thread