New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    A thread for all things related to men and Manly Nature?

First order of biz:

I don't know many guys this has happened to (certainly not me yet, I think I know like 2, and we never let them forget it either, hehe), but it sure looks painful.

The Broken Penis
    http://www.playboy.com/magazine/feat...eak/index.html

Please keep the thread going with MEN related topics (ie: likes, dislikes, weird habits, etc). Ladies, feel free to post and ask the guys in here any questions about guys you need answers to...be careful tho, there are answers you might not want to hear.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i dont think this thread is appropriate to this site. especially where the link you posted leads to. yari sa mga mods yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i dont think this thread is appropriate to this site. especially where the link you posted leads to. yari sa mga mods yan.
    It isn't as bad as it looks. I think most posters here are adult enough to handle an article with medical terminology. I don't believe it runs afoul of the rules, considering there are other posts with pictures of skimpily clad women. There aren't even any pictures or vulgar words in this article.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i took time to read it...and being at my prime...married for 17yrs...told myself whoa! this could happen pala..this is very informative..we just need to be careful with words and terminals IF the mods are to make it stay..(which i doubt they will)...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    It isn't as bad as it looks. I think most posters here are adult enough to handle an article with medical terminology. I don't believe it runs afoul of the rules, considering there are other posts with pictures of skimpily clad women. There aren't even any pictures or vulgar words in this article.
    In my experience here in Tsikot, threads like this tend to deviate from its intended topic. While the topic is just ok to me - there are just some people out there who'll find a way to mess up this thread in one way or another. I won't be shutting this down for the meantime though. Let's see...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Akala ko tungkol sa commercial trucks itong thread (Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg AG).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok a man thread.

What do we talk about?

Sports?
    Girls?
    Beer?
    plasma testosterone level?
    our prostate?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    chicks!!!!!!!