New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    hehehe! naiimbyerna na sa kin asawa ko sa ganito... as in kailangan yun susi nasa sabitan ng susi, yun remote ng tv nasa table ng sala, yun trash naka-segregate.... siguro mas organized lang ang lalaki since ayaw ng doble trabaho. kung maiaayos lang din kaagad aayusin na.
    the thing is...what i noticed with you men..my husband for one..maayos talaga kayo sa mga gamit...like naka-file lahat..like pantay pantay edges ng papel..like in order yung height and color ng pens...KASO...sa mga personal na gamit nyo lang..well i'm not talking in general pero mas maayos kayo sa mga gamit nyo lang especially your carstuffs...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    the thing is...what i noticed with you men..my husband for one..maayos talaga kayo sa mga gamit...like naka-file lahat..like pantay pantay edges ng papel..like in order yung height and color ng pens...KASO...sa mga personal na gamit nyo lang..well i'm not talking in general pero mas maayos kayo sa mga gamit nyo lang especially your carstuffs...
    Hehe...onga no....now that you mention it....hehehee.

I guess with the things that matter to us, we are extremely organized. Heaven forbid my wife touches my Star Wars action figure collection and puts Boba Fett out of place...

Next topic?

Anybody have a good definition for Male Machismo?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eto tanong ko lang lakaki sa lalaki

immediately after *** ba ayaw nyo na maging affectionate?

parang kasi ganun ako eh, gusto ko na bumalik sa panonood ng TV, or computer, or games

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ever read the book about men from Mars and women from Venus? Forgot the title but my wife told me about it before. I think it's all there...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    I have a couple of male cousins who hung around the kitchen with their mothers. We still hang out now, but our tastes are totally different, I check out the ladies and they....

Yeap, you guessed right.
    Yup, there are still some exceptions.

Mike, a co-worker of mine, certainly knows his way around the kitchen. Pero macho pa rin; he drives a Land Cruiser, engages in airsoft and is happily married with 1 kid. Umiinit nga ulo nun pag may lumalanding bading sa kanya.

Hindi rin mawawala sa mga boys ang kalokohan. One time, in his younger days, Mike and his buds were at his house, cooking up a batch of brownies spiked with 'weed'. Tyempong napadaan ang mommy niya sa kusina...

Mom: (sniff) Uy, ano yung niluluto niyo?
    Mike: Ah, wala ma. Brownies lang. Meryenda namin mamaya.
    Mom: Brownies? (sniff) Ang bango ah, amoy pandan. Pahingi!
    Mike: :doh:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 30th, 2007 at 01:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    hehehe! mismo!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post

parang kasi ganun ako eh, gusto ko na bumalik sa panonood ng TV, or computer, or games
    hmmm di naman, minsan lang pag talagang sobrang wasted after the deed. nakakatulog na sa sobrang pagod

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post

I'd like to wager a guess that our passion and outward affection is affected by our ***ual drive. When we're in the heat of the chase or pre-coital stage, that's when we're at our most emotional and best behavoir. Immediately after satisfaction (post coital), I think we suffer from something similar to a serotonin crash....

I've wondered about that too, how my ***ual state (sated or unsated) affects how I act with women.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oh geez, this is a helluva link:

http://psychologytoday.com/articles/...02-000009.html

Well worth the click!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    According to the link, semen contains mood enhancers that prevent depression... so women who dont use condoms are less likely to experience depression. and women who use condoms are more likely to get depressed.

So in short, women who dont have contact with semen get depressed?

So u have a whole convent of depressed nuns?

--------------------------

pero pansin nyo mga old maid masungit at galit sa mundo...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Every time my man opens the closet, whether he put something in or pulled something out, he leaves it open. What gives?!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The MAN Thread