New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if im not mistaken its more of an IT related position. i think... :roll:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes its IT, but is it a title only or its actually a managerial position?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    slayer, I think more of a title only.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    esmyuski guys, if anyone dont mind, (kung di pwede i post)
    could any one pm me the starting salary sa e-tel?
    i started around P5K long time ago and worked my way up.
    just to have un idea kung magkano na ngayon.
    thanx.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    P12xxx i think

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    now i remember, e-tel was the company who tried to hire me when i was still working sa pinas. they were willing to give me 70k net, plus i think car. but when i asked them about stocks, dun nagkatalo kasi that time my stocks at my company was valued at about 6M. they were offering me a managerial position and it was thru Johnson Clements.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can i apply for e tel?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    can i apply for e tel?
    By all means yes! Were in a hurry to hire a lot of people to make it in time for July 4. Just email me:

tbl465*yahoo.com

No need to attach your resume. I just need the ff info:

FULLNAME:
    DAYTIME CONTACT NO:
    SCHOOL & COURSE & YEAR GRADUATED:
    RECENT EMPLOYMENT INFO:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dude,

What department was offered to you?

Quote Originally Posted by preytoryan
    now i remember, e-tel was the company who tried to hire me when i was still working sa pinas. they were willing to give me 70k net, plus i think car. but when i asked them about stocks, dun nagkatalo kasi that time my stocks at my company was valued at about 6M. they were offering me a managerial position and it was thru Johnson Clements.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mababa yata ang P12XXX sa trabahong pang short term at hindi pedeng gawing career. Oooops, babanatan na naman ako dito ng mas maganda na to kesa walang trabaho. Ang sa akin lang naman kung makakakuha kayo ng "REAL" IT experience kahit na kumikita ka ng P5K a month, mas maganda sya in the long run. Kaya nga lagi kong sina-suggest na pumasok na lang kayo sa software house with a starting of P5K kesa sa mga call centers (with P18K salary) at mapag-iwanan. Alam kong likas sa ating mga Pinoy ang mahilig bumaling sa "easy money" pero isipin din natin paminsan-minsan ang ating mga sarili lalung-lalo na ang ating kinabukasan. Sa dami ng nagta-trabaho sa call-centers, ilan sa kanila sa inyong palagay ang totohanang makakapasok sa IT after 10 years sa call center? At huwag nyong iisipin na pang-matagalan ang call centers dahil pana-panahon lang din yan tulad ng nursing at IT noon (boom ulit ang nursing)! Opinion ko lang po 8)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Job Openings at E-Telecare