New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hanggang dibdib na ng bunso ko so she's very happy with it. When you ask her if she wanted to swim in her pool, she'll quickly run to her yaya and shout, "baby shoot! baby shoot!" hahahah! She means "bathing suit".

The pool costs just 2k at SM Bicutan. The pump shown on the pic costs 3.4k, mas mahal pa yung pump. And I fear the filter cartridges would be hard to find once SM pulls out their unsold units.

An arowana pump costs 2.1k, yung lalagyan ng filter 770 and a filter 300 kaya halos pareho lang.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Right now we're having it refilled every week kaya lang after 3 days pa lang may mustard algae na sa ilalim even with the chlorine granules

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Right now we're having it refilled every week kaya lang after 3 days pa lang may mustard algae na sa ilalim even with the chlorine granules
    I think wala ka magagawa sa algae, since outdoor siya unless meron gamot or UV light yun filter mo before bumalik sa pool ulit yun water.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Sir for sure mababa chlorine level mo kaya may algae pa rin, or baka naman latak ng tubig yung naninilaw na yan sir hindi talaga makukuha sa chlorine yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think wala ka magagawa sa algae, since outdoor siya unless meron gamot or UV light yun filter mo before bumalik sa pool ulit yun water.

Sir kahit wala UV light basta tama chlorine level hindi mabubuhay ang lumot sa pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Intex Easy Set Pool