New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Dont we call them call boys and call girls? Lol! Just kidding, my daughter works in a BPO so I dont refer to those companies as call centers but rather as GBCs - global business centers.
    But some BPOs are really call centers. I call a spade a spade.

When I was working in our Ortigas branch, there was a call center in our building and most of their employees smoked like chimneys. Everyone in the building got banned from the smoking area because they littered the area. Must be so stressful talaga.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 6th, 2015 at 10:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    sa call center, kailangan tall/pogi/maganda, packs/***y, athlete (preferably basketball player type) type para may future ka..

kahit bobo sa english basta meron kang mga to...maganda career mo dito..lolz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sa call center, kailangan tall/pogi/maganda, packs/***y, athlete (preferably basketball player type) type para may future ka..

Bakit? Hinde naman nakikita mukha nila sa tawag or you mean they can used that to sleep with their superiors?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If your friend is as good as you say she is, she would not be "floated" or terminated. Even if she was, it would be easy to find another job considering she is very qualified (according to you).
    This....

Maybe the decision was made based on performance?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sirLancelot View Post
    This....

Maybe the decision was made based on performance?
    if the decision was made because of performance, it should be in the contract and performance issues are properly acknowledged by the employee.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sa call center dapat maganda ang boses at fluent sa english di na baleng pandak at pangit dahil hindi naman sila nakikita. hindi sila sa front desk naka assign.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    sa call center dapat maganda ang boses at fluent sa english di na baleng pandak at pangit dahil hindi naman sila nakikita. hindi sila sa front desk naka assign.
    nung minsan tinawagan ako ng toyota csr for after service survey daw; sabi ko wait,,, i will hang up if you can't speak clear and slow, para kang robot eh

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456