New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 757 of 760 FirstFirst ... 657707747753754755756757758759760 LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 7592
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    parang ok din may gmt doc, especially to me na nasa ibang bansa. tried again the seiko ssk001 (black dial) in my wrist, parang malaki pero i can live with it...though i still prefer the blue dial. hopefully pagdaan ko ulit dito sa Doha after 2 weeks eh meron na sila available...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    there's also a pre-owned grand seiko quartz gmt in carousell.ph... it's just a smidgen cheaper than the brand new item...
    i like quartz, kasi. strap and wear. very very accurate (i have this thing for accuracy, kasi). no adjustment necessary, even after a month in the drawer.
    "i want my watch to tell me the time. i do not want me to tell my watch the time."
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 14th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "i want my watch to tell me the time. i do not want me to tell my watch the time."
    heh heh.
    op kors[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not sure how to feel about my Mom always reminding if I've worn my make up and jewelry. Parati din pinapansin if I'm dressed good enough. My Mom doesn't like it when I wear flip flops lang

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not sure how to feel about my Mom always reminding if I've worn my make up and jewelry. Parati din pinapansin if I'm dressed good enough. My Mom doesn't like it when I wear flip flops lang
    coz you never know you might bump into mister right

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    coz you never know you might bump into mister right
    She just doesn't like it when I don't look presentable (according to her standards) especially when we are meeting friends and relatives. I didn't have time to do a full make up today, good thing my Aunt complimented my simple eye make up. Mom ko make up, jewelry, shoes pati handbag kailangan pa i screen

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    coz how you look reflects on her

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    coz how you look reflects on her
    I think so. My Mom is all about what other people will say e. Nightmare sa kanya mapintasan [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think so. My Mom is all about what other people will say e. Nightmare sa kanya mapintasan [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Of Marthas & Marys.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Speaking of, my Mom hosted lunch for relatives yesterday and it was more than a week of preparation Yung serveware, plates and glasses a week ahead she prepared na then the napkins she had to fold one by one OMG. Pati ako na stress and I am not even doing the preparations. My Mom was proud naman to tell her guests na those are plates that my Dad got because he also loves to host. Next time I will discourage her na to host at home

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so stressed! I don't like handling these property issues anymore. I ended up raising my voice at my Uncle (dad's cousin) We used to have a good relationship but my Uncle insulted my lawyer. Now my Dad's sister is crying because we can't reach an agreement. hay!!!!

Please, just get me back to corporate