• After a drink or two

17 41.46%
  • Intoxicated

14 34.15%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    the next day nasa blotter na, DOA sya and he was 17yr old. Natakot ako thats why i ran off and my family got me a lawyer, and everything was settled..even now its still hunting me..i asked forgiveness and i pray harder for his soul.it was an accident...he was driving without license and yung bike was registered 2004 pa. I do drink from time to time now but I dont drive na, minsan commute at nagpapadrive...I learned my lesson..dont drink and drive!
    just a couple of questions. how did you settle? also was it his fault he didnt have a license and the unit wasnt registered?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I drink up to 4 bottles of beer and still drive home without a problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stinkaboy
    so you did a hit and run? two wrongs do not make a right.

Halong lang ta sa pag-drive pare

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    A couple of years ago, in an ordinary night, the barkada gathered for a couple of drinks (with some ladies). Then may dumating na naka motorcycle, who turns out to be courting one of the girls.I knew him to be obsessed with the girl (pinsan buo niya pa nga). Siyempre sumama na rin sa inuman. But what we didn't know was that he was already harboring some jealous feelings towards us.

After he got dead drunk, he hurriedly went down to ride his motorbike. I sensed something was not in order to so I rushed to him and grabbed by the collar and pleaded him not to go home since its dangerous (downhill pa kasi yon).

Yet he insisted on going and he even said thank you and bye. He shoved me away. When he proceeded, I heard his motorcycle engine for a couple of seconds then the sound was gone. I initialy thought he stopped. So I went back to my friends upstairs.

The next morning, a couple of friends went to our house to inform me that the guy was dead. His motorcycle hit a dead tree and without a helmet, his head hit the group first.

Should alchohol be blamed for that? Partly. And i felt guilty as well. I had him but I still wasn't able to save him.

I sometimes drink (a beer or two) and drive but not to the point of intoxication.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup. kahit commute nang lasing, nagawa ko din. I just wake up with a massive hangover not knowing how i got home. trying to recall what happened often proved futile.

before, I admit I used to do that frequently a couple of years back. I would still drive even though I'm wasted as hell. (yung tipong tequila and gin drinking sprees) tapos pull-over whenever I'm feeling sick.

this went on until my brother got into an accident and totally wrecked my vehicle while really really drunk. that jolted me and I avoided drinking and driving ever since. and lately, I noticed that matagal-tagal na rin akong hindi nalalasing. better that way.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Never. I don't take anything that may impair my reflexes or thinking. I've also quit driving 19-20 hours straight.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    stinkaboy
    so you did a hit and run? two wrongs do not make a right.

Halong lang ta sa pag-drive pare

Kawawa naman sya, ganda pa naman nya :burp:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    i have done this a lot of times pero sabi nga u have to learned the lesson the hard way...my car hit a parked vehicle

and since then nag iwas na ko uminom kasi it costs me a lot, literal!

ngaun hanggang 2 san mig lyts na lng ako then super hilamos para makaiwas na...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guilty.

but i've made a conscious effort to tone down my drinking in the past two years so i guess i haven't done this for quite some time now

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i don't drive drink and drive except for one occassion that i drank one beer before i drove (class reunion).

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Honestly. Do you drink and drive?