10 24.39%
  • After a drink or two

17 41.46%
  • Intoxicated

14 34.15%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It seems apparent na sa Pinas di talaga isyu and drinking and driving. Is it really not and issue? Some will contend or even make the excuse na di naman prevalent and drunk driving mishaps dito. Is that true? Also cops may be ill equipped or under manned to take sobriety tests so i suppose it isnt a big deal to be driving intoxicated.

How many bottles of ordinary beer or glasses of hard or wine would be tolerable you think? Or does it even matter given the scenario here?

Do you drink and drive? Or have you ever even driven drunk?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Broke my "no drinking and driving rule" a few months ago. Had 3 San Mig Lights with my wife and sis at Tiendesitas. I didn't feel woozy or anything so nag-drive pa rin ako pauwi to Santolan. Slower than normal nga lang kahit 3AM na. Siguro I am confident enough of the amount of alcohol it takes to impair my driving abilities. I was ready to take a taxi that time kung di ko na talaga kaya.

My wife was counting cars out loud on the way home though
    Last edited by JohnM; March 12th, 2007 at 05:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I have never drunk and driven.

That is why I am almost always the designated driver....

2101:banana2:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, but only a max of 3 bots of beer and see to it na doble ingat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last shaturday, malapet lang kashe.
    consumed 1 bucket of san mig light with pido and his/her band playing that night. tiendeshitas to bagong ilog, pashig.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im gonna be lying if i say i didnt or havent... i have done it a couple of times..... pero honestly i am well aware of my driving lalo na pag nakainom... just this sat prolly 2 bottles of red horse (which i really dont drink, but coz its our only choice and i was with good old friends drank the thing) and drove to alabang... got to alabang met up with other friends drank 5 bottles of strong ice (i dont really drink beer except for corona) drove back to nasugbu... and killed myself by drinking more (red horse) with friends... its a bad habit i know...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yup, sometimes 2...3...4...5...6...7...8 bottles of San Mig Lite, depende, pag walang laman ang tyan ilang bote lang uwi na, pag busog kaya maraming bottles ok pa rin judgement in driving
    Last edited by Zeus; March 12th, 2007 at 05:52 PM.

im guilty:drive1::whoa:, i did it a couple of times.

the worst was 3 months ago. i was really drunk and intoxicated. after the session i traveled for 160kms away from home and that was early morning around 3am. i remembered i was travelling(fortunately less cars on the road), my car wiggled and almost hit the gutter but good thing i arrived home safe.

dont wanna do it again

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yup I do drink and drive, but only up to my limit. When Alam ko na natatamaan na ko I stop drinking na , water na lang, until I know I can handle to drive. Then I drink coffee before I drive home, steady driving speed 50-60 kph lang. Thats it.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Strictly no alcohol for me, since I'm almost always the designated driver.

Besides, I already have enough problems dealing with the effects of iced tea when I'm driving. :D

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Honestly. Do you drink and drive?