10 24.39%
  • After a drink or two

17 41.46%
  • Intoxicated

14 34.15%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    3 to 5 bottles lang ako,basta magdrive ako, para safe, pero kapag anjan si wife, kahit sumusuka pa ako sa kalasingan, ayos lang, anjan naman si wife para magdrive, heheheh!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sometimes i do...d maiwasan eh!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    just a couple of questions. how did you settle? also was it his fault he didnt have a license and the unit wasnt registered?
    my lawyer talked to the family, yung blotter ng traffic investigator stated the driver was unidentified, but naka register yung car sa name ko, thats why the police knew my addy at tsaka there were two witnesses who got my plate number...pero naka tint ang car ko at they didnt see me kasi ang dilim ng high way na yun, and even I got out of my car they dint recognize me.

First instinct was to ran off which I did kasi there were two people approaching me from afar natakot ako baka kasi kamag anak nya o kakilala,, after 20minutes, me and my friends drove to the site ( using my friend's car) pero ni police cars or tao wala na, so I thought ok sya, we even checked the hospitals, walang nalagay na may naaksidente sa ganun lugar at that exact time.

In the morning, we have it checked sa police na kilala namin at dun namin nalaman....I hid for a day and had my lawyer settled everything. It was the lowest moment of my life, i dint eat for 3days, walang tulog...

The family decided to settle coz sobrang mahirap talga sila, the guy drove his uncle's bike na hindi naka register, so if ever they are going to file a case, dami ding loopholes coz wala syang license and it was an accident. Nagulat na lg ako na he was in my lane, yung parang he wanted to do a u turn, honestly, i can hardly remember what happened.

Ok na ang lahat, they signed the waiver of desistance and withdrawal, they signed sa Hall of Justice here in bacolod, and received the settled amount.

Ngayon problema ko na lg ang insurance ko. may od naman at tpl...kelangan mo talga lumagay sa mga buwisit na adjuster!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    limit ko 8 beers na lang... basag na ko sa 10 or more bottles ng san mig light...
    pag redhorse, talagang wasak ako don... ayaw ko mag drive kaagad pag redhorse..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    my lawyer talked to the family, yung blotter ng traffic investigator stated the driver was unidentified, but naka register yung car sa name ko, thats why the police knew my addy at tsaka there were two witnesses who got my plate number...pero naka tint ang car ko at they didnt see me kasi ang dilim ng high way na yun, and even I got out of my car they dint recognize me.

First instinct was to ran off which I did kasi there were two people approaching me from afar natakot ako baka kasi kamag anak nya o kakilala,, after 20minutes, me and my friends drove to the site ( using my friend's car) pero ni police cars or tao wala na, so I thought ok sya, we even checked the hospitals, walang nalagay na may naaksidente sa ganun lugar at that exact time.

In the morning, we have it checked sa police na kilala namin at dun namin nalaman....I hid for a day and had my lawyer settled everything. It was the lowest moment of my life, i dint eat for 3days, walang tulog...

The family decided to settle coz sobrang mahirap talga sila, the guy drove his uncle's bike na hindi naka register, so if ever they are going to file a case, dami ding loopholes coz wala syang license and it was an accident. Nagulat na lg ako na he was in my lane, yung parang he wanted to do a u turn, honestly, i can hardly remember what happened.

Ok na ang lahat, they signed the waiver of desistance and withdrawal, they signed sa Hall of Justice here in bacolod, and received the settled amount.

Ngayon problema ko na lg ang insurance ko. may od naman at tpl...kelangan mo talga lumagay sa mga buwisit na adjuster!
    out of curiosity would you qualify what you did as a "hit and run"?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    out of curiosity would you qualify what you did as a "hit and run"?
    yep it qualifies as hit and run. pero look at it this way the one driving the motorcycle shouldn't have been there, meaning walang aksidenteng mangyayari kung wala siya doon. Because di siya trained gumamit ng motorvehicle, kahit ano pang nangyari duon laging may kasalanan ang walang lisensiya they were not trained to operate a vehicle legally.

Kung may kasalanan man siya duon ay iniwan niya at di niya tinulungan. I too was involved once with a motorcycle rider nasagi ko siya. Pero tinulungan ko dinala sa hospital buti na lang minor injuries lang at total yung motor niya. Gamit ko ba naman Land Cruiser Prado. After a day or two nagfile siya ng police report asking me for damages sabi ko sa pulis tinulungan ko naman siya at aksidente pero di ko na responsibilidad yung iba pa kasi he shouldn't be driving one naman dapat.

Case closed kaagad and siya pa ang kinasuhan for driving without license. (Technically pag di mo dala license di ka pwede kasuhan without license kung hindi failure to bring license lang dapat). Which explains na walang aksidente kung wala siya duon kasi di dapat siya nagdridrive kung wala siyang license. If ever na di ko siya tinulungan or tinakbuhan ko siya in the scene of the accident Hit and Run naman kaso ko. Whether or not he has a drivers license.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I don't drink. Never did like the taste.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    minsan, hindi kasi maiwasan.....pero max 2 bottles ng san mig light lang ako if magdridrive ako.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    yep it qualifies as hit and run. pero look at it this way the one driving the motorcycle shouldn't have been there, meaning walang aksidenteng mangyayari kung wala siya doon. Because di siya trained gumamit ng motorvehicle, kahit ano pang nangyari duon laging may kasalanan ang walang lisensiya they were not trained to operate a vehicle legally.

Kung may kasalanan man siya duon ay iniwan niya at di niya tinulungan. I too was involved once with a motorcycle rider nasagi ko siya. Pero tinulungan ko dinala sa hospital buti na lang minor injuries lang at total yung motor niya. Gamit ko ba naman Land Cruiser Prado. After a day or two nagfile siya ng police report asking me for damages sabi ko sa pulis tinulungan ko naman siya at aksidente pero di ko na responsibilidad yung iba pa kasi he shouldn't be driving one naman dapat.

Case closed kaagad and siya pa ang kinasuhan for driving without license. (Technically pag di mo dala license di ka pwede kasuhan without license kung hindi failure to bring license lang dapat). Which explains na walang aksidente kung wala siya duon kasi di dapat siya nagdridrive kung wala siyang license. If ever na di ko siya tinulungan or tinakbuhan ko siya in the scene of the accident Hit and Run naman kaso ko. Whether or not he has a drivers license.
    thanks for the explanation. just thought...lol...what if the unlicensed motorcyclist said he was just a pedestrian na nakaupo sa motor (moving nga lang)...diba kung pedestrian hit and run din? so technically what happened when the bacolod accident occured at tumakbo (kahit bumalik) ay hit and run. then would that be a crime? no matter what the circumstances?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post

First instinct was to ran off which I did kasi there were two people approaching me from afar natakot ako baka kasi kamag anak nya o kakilala,,

.I hid for a day and had my lawyer settled everything. It was the lowest moment of my life, i dint eat for 3days, walang tulog...

shouldnt the first instinct of any responsible driver be to see to it that the person hit is okay and authorities are informed?

and what doesnt gel is claimed remorse yet irritation at something as paltry as insurance? tpl pa?

Honestly. Do you drink and drive?