10 24.39%
  • After a drink or two

17 41.46%
  • Intoxicated

14 34.15%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can drink and drive naman.. wag lang drunk..

sa Australia (NSW), they have alcolizers sa RSL bars so that you can check your alcohol level kung fit ka pa mag drive.. if you are more than .05 you can't drive.. last time nandon kami.. over over kami sa limit.. so naka 3 coffee at hilamos nang hot water before we can go home..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Complete drunk, no.

A bit drunk, sometimes.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    My aunt has been invovled in multiple drink-drive related accidents (drinking while driving).
    "while" driving...now that increases the likelihood trememndously! lalo kung matapon sa lap.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny View Post
    Complete drunk, no.

A bit drunk, sometimes.
    challenging on drum brakes too!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If I'm driving after, I choose not to have a single bottle/glass of liquor.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    "while" driving...now that increases the likelihood trememndously! lalo kung matapon sa lap.
    Yes, you read that correctly. Drinking while driving. Pakalat-kalat ang San Mig light sa pickup niya.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    recently I got into an accident dito sa bacolod, I was driving fair ( but a bit drunk) around 1130pm ng thursday, on my way home. May motorsiklo pala na kasabayan ko, i guess tipsy na ako at sobrang dark sa area na yun na hindi ko sya nakita, i hit the bike ( sobrang hard that windshields ko wawasak if not for the tint na holding it), i went out of my car, checked if the driver is in front of my car, but all i could see is the bike still the motor is running but lying on the high way, hindi ko na nakita ang driver, i guess so sobrang impact, he plunged sa windshield and nasa tail na sya ng kotse ko, the next day nasa blotter na, DOA sya and he was 17yr old. Natakot ako thats why i ran off and my family got me a lawyer, and everything was settled..even now its still hunting me..i asked forgiveness and i pray harder for his soul.it was an accident...he was driving without license and yung bike was registered 2004 pa. I do drink from time to time now but I dont drive na, minsan commute at nagpapadrive...I learned my lesson..dont drink and drive!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Drink, Yep, sometimes, but Drunk, no. Pero alert naman ako, though hindi ko mapigilan ang pagdiin sa pedal. Hehe. Iba talaga feeling eh. Ingat lang kayo mga peeps, dapat maingat talaga. As much as possible, dont drink and drive.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I do. Part kasi ng job ang entertainment. But never to the point na drunk talaga. I know my limits and i am much extra careful sa pag-drive if nakaionom coz i'm aware that my reflexes are compromised in such situations.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    how do we gauge when tama na ang tama? kung may kaunting tama na. btw, has anyone had that "auto pilot" experience where some claim they wake up the next day and were unsure how they got home. like they got home on "auto pilot".
    I've done that but it wasn't because I was drunk. I was very tired and sleepy going home from work after a long shift. I just realized I was in my garage and didn't recall driving home. The most drunk I got was in an office Christmas party and I called my dad to pick me up, apparently I left a trail of vomit on the highway and in my BMW. I guess that happens when you do 30 shots of tequila along with beer and 3 flaming Dr. Peppers.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Honestly. Do you drink and drive?