New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    As long as there is 1 female in the equation that will do.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Dude you're bi***ual. Don't you know it? The question is kanino ka mas nageenjoy?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Agree. Pwede rin u volunteer to pay for the monthly rent snd utilities. Tapos pag medyo L na drop by at night with wine n roses then enjoy the rest of the evening. It pays to leave a few fresh clothes na rin sa bahay nya para derecho work na rin the following day.

that doesnt sound like a fubu

a fubu doesnt have to be kept silent with sustento

that sounds like a kabit

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I guess magkaiba tayo. You view it as a transaction like youre availing of a girl's service.
    Look dude. You either make the girl your lover and fall in love eventually or pay up and enjoy being free. With the first option there is a chance she will get pregnant and if you are a religous person you end up marrying her. The latter is easier particularly if the last encounter was a forgettable one.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the kind of relationship (or non-relationship) jut is talking about is where a guy and a girl have *** but they're only friends and they don't have feelings for each other

walang hahabol walang humahabol wala nag e-expect ng kapalit

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Look dude. You either make the girl your lover and fall in love eventually or pay up and enjoy being free. With the first option there is a chance she will get pregnant and if you are a religous person you end up marrying her. The latter is easier particularly if the last encounter was a forgettable one.

Twisted.

It's perfectly possible to have *** lots of times and not fall in love. Also, if you use the reasoning na binayaran mo naman so absolved ka na should anything go haywire, I don't think thats friendship at all. Thats just being a douchebag.

So effectively that wasnt *** and friendship (ie fubu) that was just an informal prostitution arrangement.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    the kind of relationship (or non-relationship) jut is talking about is where a guy and a girl have *** but they're only friends and they don't have feelings for each other

Exactly.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Dude you're bi***ual. Don't you know it? The question is kanino ka mas nageenjoy?
    I dnt think so. Im quite comfortable and confident with my gender.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Speaking of my Husaband's Lover, I know someone na mas madami pa ung time nya dun sa "friend" nya na bading kesa dun sa asawa nya. Imagine, umuuwi siya ng 1 or 2am sa bahay pagkatapos ng gimik nila. Yung asawa naman ok lang sa kanya kc friend nya din ung gay kaso parang sa mata ng iba ang sagwa tignan. Nakikinabang din naman kc ung girl dun sa bading dahil laging libre nito ung asawa nya sa lunch at dinner so ang sweldo derecho sa kanya ng buo. Ang nakakatawa pa dito, pag may tampuhan sila, daig pa nila mag-jowa dahil dedma talaga sila sa isat-isa.
    ikaw ba yung lalaki? alam na alam mo yung kuwento e

peace bro katuwaan lang

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    that doesnt sound like a fubu

a fubu doesnt have to be kept silent with sustento

that sounds like a kabit
    Pre never did I mention to keep the relationship quiet. You both can go out on separate dates all you like. You just like her companionship but you do not want to get hitched.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008

The girl is always at a disadvantage. I prefer making up for it and level the playing field.