New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Mulawin University na lang kaya?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i think kasi nalilito yun mga ibang companies dahil MIT rin ang initials ng mapua... i remembered yun tito ko sa states may pinauwi sa pinas dahil akala niya nun una MIT talaga ayun pala mapua...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

mawawala na pala sa mapa ang alma mapua ko? sh!t sh!t sh!t talaga ang mga taong nakaisip nyan...mga greedy rin kasi ang mga anak ni mapua noong sila pa may ari ng school kaya hayan...binababoy nalang pangalan ng school na galing sa pinaghirapan ng father nila (the great tomas mapua).
    Last edited by explorer; February 12th, 2005 at 12:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to all mapuans,

may natanggap akong message thru text na magkakaroon ng misa sa may tapat ng mapua sa monday at 7:30 am. please wear black shirts. confirm ko to mamaya kung tuloy. pero sigurado na may rally sa monday.
    Last edited by flakez; February 12th, 2005 at 12:02 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    This is sick! Maybe the Yuchengcos don't know the true essence of being a true blooded Mapuan.
    sick talaga ang mga hinayupak na yan!!! the YGC is focused more on money than quality education

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Attention to All Mapuans:

Being a true blooded Mapuan, let's put more pressure to the YGC! Let's boycott all the products/services of YGC and all its affiliates to stop this stup!dity!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    Also, wala sa professor ang pagiging magaling ng isang estudyante...nasa estudyante lahat iyan. The professor/s are only there to guide and impart their knowledge and implement what is in their curriculum; and it all depends on the students' ability to comprehend, evaluate and apply.

Venting ire on its teaching principles and standards will not help its cause lest albeit its demise.
    so true! viva ma--- ....oh sh!t di na pala pwede viva mapua kung saka-sakali

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    Attention to All Mapuans:

Being a true blooded Mapuan, let's put more pressure to the YGC! Let's boycott all the products/services of YGC and all its affiliates to stop this stup!dity!
    I'm a Mapuan, Ch.E. Batch 87 living in states...I'm so disgusted by this turn of events...If i have a chance to be there in Manila... I will join those protesting students to show them(YGC) that we are against this stupidity!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    but would it not be better that they achieve first what they intend to be before they begin calling themselves that? it's like saying they are one of the best when in fact ALL philippine universities are at the bottom of the rankings.

anyway, i suppose everyone is entitled to their own illusions!
    see, this is what Im saying. Only the students and quality of education can change the way people look at the graduates of certain school, not a NAME CHANGE.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to all mapuans,

kung pwede kayo sa monday, subukan nating pumunta. i'm not sure about the mass, pero sure ung protest sa monday. o kaya sabihan niyo na lang ung mga ka batch niyo. ngayon lang nangyari sa history na mapua to sa pagkakaalam ko. dati kasi lagi na lang sunod sunuran mga estudyante ng mapua. nung naging quarterm hinayaan na lang namin. wala kasing support ang NAMA non. ngayon, suportado na ng NAMAN ung movement. kaya suportahan natin to hanggat makakaya natin. ibahin nanatin ngayon. LALABAN NA TAYO!!!!

un lang po salamat!

hehe

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
goodbye mapua, welcome malayan university?