The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *oldblue: good point.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *oldblue: good point. Naranasan ko na rin yan. But I'm pretty sure mas traumatic yung sa inyo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *niky, thanks. what happened sa'yo?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *oldblue: good point. tama ka. usually you only have time to brake, swerve and pray. naranasan ko rin ang ganung klaseng shock, but I can't imagine how much worse yours was.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Lets say that u are driving at say 60 kph on the highway without any pedestrian crossing... suddenly u see someone cross and u know u will hit him will you

a. slowdown and pray that the impact won't kill him

-choice ko ito if pajero dala ko. no ABS eh. i'll be causing a bigger chain accident if the pajero loses control as well.

b. press hard on ur brakes and pray it won't hit him and that the car or the truck running at 60 kph behind you won't hit you too hard that may cause you to hit the jaywalker and injure yourself.

-if dala ko outlander with ABS.

c. swerve to the vehicle to your right or left?

-no swerving. at that speed, sh1t can happen na, you can cause a bigger accident.

now please change shoes... what if you are that stupid *$$h0le jaywalker. what will you do?

-pray na lang that i survive. our actions will always have consequences.

now change again what if you are driving at 60 kph behind the vehicle who is about to hit the jaywalker. having not enough room to come to a full stop you hit the vehicle causing either to hit the jaywalker infront which would not have been hit or adding damage to the hit jaywalker or worst running over.

-won't happen with me. at that speed, i ALWAYS give a 2 second margin.

and lastly what if you are the one driving at 60 kph on either side of the vehicle about to hit the jaywalker? how would you feel if the driver swerve at you and hitting you? but did not hit the jaywalker.

-again, actions bear consequences. dapat niya panagutan ito.

sorry, mejo jaded sagot ko, buset yung kausap ko na customer, nagmamagaling, pinangungunahan ako, and has the nerve to say na patient ako. namfuts.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *oldblue: andami... like the time I spun a car (half asleep, half tipsy, very fast and dusty... should've not gone out, should've slept more) or when I got mauled by frat boys (should've run, hesitated, could have fought, too... nice?... I've never hit anyone in my adult life), you always regret not doing something else or reacting faster... but in the end, you just have to learn to move on.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    The only life I've ever killed was this lousy cat over at the Sta. Rosa road going to Tagaytay mga 10pm. I was going mga 80km/h, so no way am I gonna stop. Usually, at that speed, I'm always alert, scanning both sides of the road aside from the front. Pero ito, iba talaga...

The *#$% cat fell from an overhanging tree branch! Cost me 2 tow hook covers.

When I couldn't find the tow hook covers, sa sobrang inis ko, inatrasan ko 2x the *#$% flattened cat.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    dapat yung mga jaywalkers open target.

dito, yung mga itim ang bibilis tumakbo, pero pag tumatawid ng kalsada, naku ang babagal, tapos titignan ka pa nila, parang nang-aasar, dyos ko, parang gusto kong umarangkada!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Tingin ka sa pinanggalingan nila and say mo sa kanila: "Oh s**t, cops!" Ehehehe. Whoops. Peace to my egoy friends...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    fxt: hahahahahaha! roadkill ftw! :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
[Edit] Pedestrians or Motorists: Who's liable?