New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey Jun,

Man driving by instinct just happened to me kanina. Masaya kwentuhan namin ni misis so I didn't notice & I took the Skyway at 12mn! Buysit, sayang pera ko.

Ehehe marge, lesson is always be alert.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    practice on stop and go, easy na lang kasi if you're going to 2nd to 3rd to 4th and 5th, the hardest part is starting, yung timpla baga sa 1st gear

its that expensive already?! but hey just me, its better to enroll nalang, im sure many of the guys will be offering to teach you but dyahe kung mabangga mu cars nila unlike pagdriving school ok lang and besides may brakes din yung instructor sa passenger side so as to stop if you're going to hit something na.

my mum taught me how to drive but sa loob lang ng subd so i ended up enrolling sa A1 din for road practice
    here are the advantages of enrolling on a driving school:
    1. you get your own driving schedule, unlike kung paturo ka lang sa iba, you still have to depend kung libre sila or vehicle nila just like what happened with your driving sched with your dad
    2. you're not that much worried if you get bumped (knock on wood)
    3. you're not paying for the gas...kasama na sa enrollment fee right??
    4. instructors are properly trained for teaching or if not properly trained may experience na with teaching new drivers, so patient na sila, hehe im sure if ever nugundam or umzzz will get to teach you mamamawiss kamay nila and pansinin mu nakapwesto na sa handbrake yung kamay nila haha
    5. may sign sa likod ng vehicle that you are a learning driver so cars will tend to be more wary of you

ok some disadvantages:
    1. yeah expensive...
    2. you may not be comfortable with another person teaching you
    3. yun nga... ligawan ka ng instructor, but nasasayo naman yun if you let yourself be distracted right? you can complain to the school mismo pagpinopormahan ka nung instructor and ask for another naman

just my opinion ;) and im not in anyway connected with any driving school ah hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im surprised Carlocaraddict hasnt offered his FREE driving lessons yet. PM him for details

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Don't 4get to turn off ur stereo pag nagpa practice k ng driving, mlakas kc maka distract ng concentration ang music. Para sakin Ok din yung Stop & Go every 20 mtrs. natuto akong magtimpla ng clutch sa pag abante. Nag concentrate din muna ko sa primera lang ang speed then nung medyo marunong na segunda naman para matutunan ko yung pag palit ng gear at clutch.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Whether you're driving a manual or an automatic -- always keep the windows closed and the doors locked for security. And always check the handbrake before accelerating from a full stop (in my early days, I often forgot to release the handbrake before going, kaya tumitirik).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Im surprised Carlocaraddict hasnt offered his FREE driving lessons yet. PM him for details

bwarharharhar! sabi ko na nga ba may hihirit ng ganito eh. :rock:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    chua_riwap: I actually had the plan before in enrolling for A1 but it is soooo expensive... One course there for CRV is 5 hours= Php 5,500. Special course they have is 5hours = PhP 2,800. I'd rather rent a car for 24 hours than taking a driving lesson for only 5hrs and with that kind of price?? Uh-oh...I don't think so.. better yet for someone to teach me a whole day than going there... and besides it was dad who told me not to enrol coz it'll cost me too much.
    try AAP... mas mura-mura ata sila.

atras-bante muna tapos manuevering. go for manual transmission na agad para madali na lang pag dating sa automatic transmission.

If your gonna learn how to drive a manual, 1st practice in a village or an empty parking lot that way you won't bump other cars. After you get used to driving a M/T then you practice the actual driving - how to overtake, how to properly turn, how to park, etc.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Don't wear a mini skirt while driving. ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako nag aral lang sa village namin pa ikot ikot sa umpisa para lang matantsa yung pagliko..etc....AT pla drive ko na CRV..nung nabored na ako lumabas na kami ng village ng dad ko..ayun dun na nagstart ang training..hindi lang yan hihinto sa pag natuto ka lang,araw2 dapat magdrive ka continuous learning eh..pati pagpark maperfect mo narin...mas ok cgro matuto ka sa MT para madali nalng yung AT parang bump car lang...good luck sis..kaya mo yan!!!itayo mo bandera ng mga babae!!!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Driving Lessons for Margaux